Spreading the Viral

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the viral thanks to Hero of Time UK... Waiting 2 or 3 days tops b4 sending it back to gamefly so message me and ill pass it on... by the way to do it make sure to set up a team deathmatch and be regular optimus tried it 2 other times b4 doing this and it didnt give it to me...

Hi,

You think you could help me with the Viral achievement today? Or tomorrow afternoon?, I live in central US time, so if that doesn't work, Friday afternoon-night or anytime Saturday will be ok too, whatever works for you.

Thanks!

Phantom.

P.S. Besides what you said in your post, is there anything else I need to do? It's my first time doing an online achievement.

I got the viral yesterday thanks to "Hero of Time UK". I'll gladly help others with it and other multiplayer achievements, which I also need help getting.

Just send me a message here.

Hey Phantom, just send me a message on XBL and we'll work out a time to get the achievements. Just knocked out A True Autobot last night.

Hey Phantom, just send me a message on XBL and we'll work out a time to get the achievements. Just knocked out A True Autobot last night.

Sure thing, I´ll send it later today. I should be able to do get on XBox Live almost every afternoon this coming week.

I only have two or three of the online achievements, since I haven´t really started to play the game, just been goofing with the multiplayer.

Ok im officially done spreading the viral. I've spread it to around 20-25 people now so hopefully they will help pass it on aswell. The people who I added on my FL that still haven't got the achievement will still get it but any new requests will be deleted.

I didn't mind passing it on but one thing that bothered me was people adding me wanting the viral and then not having a clue on what to do to get it. If you are going after an achievement, especially one that requires someone else's help, at least read up on what you have to do first. ;)

• 2 weeks later...