EVA waypoint

imatt B4M

i have unlocked eva a few weeks ago, but thats only because this the first time i enterd waypoint... my final all halo related achievement was unlocked in dezember 09 it was running the show from halo wars. but to be honest i dont care about the helmet it looks kind of retarded imo XD

• 1 month later...

I got the helmet the day it was released, but I was missing Running the Show (got it now).

I had a friend who had the 2nd DLC, so I got the achievements on his console (he is a very nice guy).

It was good while it lasted, but I saw a few of my friends hack (OMG) to get max gamerscore on the Halo games, so I took it off after a while.

Besides, Big Daddy avatar beats EVA helmet everyday :)

• 2 weeks later...
i wont get it till reach beacuse i cbf getting halo wars dlc

same, i just cant quite cope with halo wars (or RTS's fullstop, i know its a relatively lite RTS but i suck at them..)

But when Reach comes out and the max goes up to at least 4950, they'll end up releasing an even cooler helmet for checkpoint 60 or whatever, like Hayabusa or one of the new ones from reach... :S

btw, how do you get Recon helmet for Avatars, is it just Vidmaster:Endure?

same, i just cant quite cope with halo wars (or RTS's fullstop, i know its a relatively lite RTS but i suck at them..)

But when Reach comes out and the max goes up to at least 4950, they'll end up releasing an even cooler helmet for checkpoint 60 or whatever, like Hayabusa or one of the new ones from reach... :S

btw, how do you get Recon helmet for Avatars, is it just Vidmaster:Endure?

yes just endure