“Official” Operations Thread

N7 Shadow

Figured I should make this thread since it seems there will be operations on a weekly basis and some people have commented that there should be just one thread for all of them. I will post the current week's challenge on the front page as well as on a regular post (A bump so to speak.). I have also added past operations which are dated (MM/DD), and whether it was a success or not. Note that some did not have a community goal and mainly gave out bonus Exp or a commendation pack.

http://blog.bioware.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/N7_Bounty-Weekend-1024x602.jpg

Current: N/A

Status: As of 03/22, there will no longer be any organized weekend events.

Hey guys - so yes the servers and challenge systems will keep running as long as we can keep them up but there will no longer be any organized weekend events.
Source: Link

Note:

*Commendation packs will be rewarded upon completing the individual goal/challenge (Check store in the lobby.) If you have any trouble, click here (Link) and follow the steps or contact EA support.

*Victory packs are rewarded the following Tuesday once it's known if we succeed the allied goal.

*You have 7 days to open your pack before it disappears.

FYI:

N7 Mission Partners Thread: Go to this thread to find partners for the challenges (Click thread.).

Multiplayer Guide Thread: Go to this thread to find balance updates, builds for classes, and information on weapons and classes (Click thread.).

Past Operations:

S = Success (Community succeeded in completing the operation.)

F = Failure (Community failed in completing the operation.)

P = Player (Its success/failure depends on the person rather than the community.)

03/16-03/18 - Operation: Goliath (S)

03/23-03/26 - Operation: Fortress (N/A, 25% Bonus Exp)

03/30-04/01 - Operation: Raptor (S)

04/05-04/10 - Operation: Beachhead (N/A, 25% Bonus Exp)

04/13-04/16 - Operation: Resurgence (N/A, D/L pack and play a match.)

04/27-04/30 - Operation: Exorcist (S)

05/11-05/14 - Operation: Silencer (F)

05/25-05/27 - Operation: Shieldwall (S)

06/08-06/10 - Operation: Mastiff (S)

06/22-06/24 - Operation: Savage (S)

07/13-07/15 - Operation: Broadside (F)

07/27-07/30 - Operation: Overwatch (S)

08/10-08/12 - Operation: Olympus (S)

08/24-08/26 - Operation: Alloy (S)

09/07-09/09 - Operation: Vigilance (F)

09/21-09/23 - Operation: Patriot (S)

10/05-10/07 - Operation: Overdrive (S)

10/19-10/21 - Operation: Bloodlust (P)

10/26-10/28 - Operation: Valkyrie (P)

11/02-11/05 - Operation: Jackhammer (P)

11/09-11/11 - Operation: Blast Furnace (P)

11/16-11/18 - Operation: Gearhead (P)

11/23-11/25 - Operation: Privateer (S)

11/30-12/02 - Operation: Detonator (P)

12/07-12/09 - Operation: Onslaught (P)

12/14-12/16 - Operation: Alamo (P)

12/21-12/23 - Operation: Prophecy (P)

01/11-01/13 - Operation: Genesis (P)

01/18-01/20 - Operation: Geronimo (P)

01/25-01/27 - Operation: Ballistic (P)

02/01-02/03 - Operation: Firestorm (P)

02/08-02/10 - Operation: Nightfall (P)

02/15-02/17 - Operation: Heartbreaker (P)

02/22-02/24 - Operation: Tribute (P)

03/01-03/03 - Operation: Impact (P)

03/05-03/10 - Operation: Lodestar (P)

Feel free to message me/post if anything needs to be added or changed. I'll try my best to update it on a regular basis.

Edited by N7 Shadow

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this got stickied? Interesting...also who gave it 1 star? Jerks.

Anyhow the new Operation is revealed; the Allied Goal has returned this week and a banner is up for grabs!

Operation: PRIVATEER (November 23rd-25th)

Cerberus’s hit-and-run attacks in the Terminus Systems have tied down a disproportionate number of local fighting ships and operations. We can spare only a small, elite force to eliminate the enemy. This force has the secondary objective of analyzing and finding a weakness in Cerberus’s kinetic barrier technology, which is key to bringing down large-scale hardened barriers.

Individual Goal: Earn 50,000 points versus any enemy with shields on any map, at any difficulty. Points are cumulative across matches. (Cerberus Centurion, Cerberus Engineer, Cerberus Engineer Turret, Cerberus Nemesis, Cerberus Atlas, Reaper Marauder, Geth Rocket Trooper, Geth Hunter, Geth Pyro, Geth Prime, Geth Prime Turret, Geth Prime Rocket Drone, Geth Bomber)

Allied Goal: Complete 50,000 cumulative total extractions of Batarian, Vorcha, or Turian characters.

Special Circumstance: None

Individual Goal Success: All individual players awarded a Commendation Pack and Corsair banner

Allied Goal Success: All players awarded a Victory Pack and the potential max capacity for Ops Survival Kit will be increased to 6.

Hopefully I can get the Turian Havoc or Batarian Brawler before this Operation starts.

Edited by Veedrock

Oh this got stickied? Interesting...also who gave it 1 star? Jerks.

Anyhow the new Operation is revealed; the Allied Goal has returned this week and a banner is up for grabs!

Hopefully I can get the Turian Havoc or Batarian Brawler before this Operation starts.

lol I just got back from a trip to Las Vegas and was hoping I could post it in time (Barely missed it. XD). Thanks though. :)

Ahh, Biotic Charge plus heavy melee is sooo fun with the Brawler. :D

From what I've played (just one game :p), I'm not that much of a fan of the Havoc.

But cheers for the heads up on the operation.

Ahh, Biotic Charge plus heavy melee is sooo fun with the Brawler. :D

From what I've played (just one game :p), I'm not that much of a fan of the Havoc.

But cheers for the heads up on the operation.

I know, I want to try the Brawler so bad :(

The reason I want the Havoc is because while I have the Ghost, I don't really care for it. I freaking love the dodge and heavy melee, but the powers aren't doing it for me. I'm thinking the Havoc might have the same problem but to a lesser degree, so I might get more use out of him.

If I can't grab either of them before the Operation starts, I'll probably just flip-flop between the Batarian and Turian soldiers while working on Assault Rifle challenges.

OMG ARIA BANNER

I want it.

[butthurt]Who?[/butthurt]

Edited by Veedrock

I use Machinist banner because Geth.

So how was that grind? lol I'm currently working on the Blood Pack banner, wouldn't mind using it for a little while.

I don't have any yet, 96% complete for the biotic challenge.

When does this challenge go live?

It's already started. Got my banner and my Valiant VIII upgrade. :D

It's a cool looking banner but I doubt I'll use it, prefer ones that don't come up in every other lobby :p (Looking at you N7 Day and Halloween ones)

I'll have The best of the best banner tomorrow, doubt I'll run into someone else with it atleast for a while anyway.

I'll have The best of the best banner tomorrow, doubt I'll run into someone else with it atleast for a while anyway.

Which one is that? I can't find it on N7HQ :confused:

Anyways, I just completed the Operation. My N7 weapon progress has been pretty even, I've got a Hurricane V, Valiant V, Eagle V, and now a Crusader IV (plus a Valkarie I but who cares about that). I'm running into a lot of the races needed for the Allied Goal, glad to see the community cares about it. It's kind of awesome to be a vanilla Turian Soldier in a lobby filled with fancy Havocs and Ghosts, makes me feel badass when I school them :p

Regarding banners, I'm just using the Loyalist banner for now until I unlock something worthwhile. Only challenge I'm actively working towards is promotions, which of course means I'm progressing in other areas but I haven't started focusing on anything in particular yet.

EDIT: Oh I just hit N7 1000. Woo! Feels good to start climbing the ranks again, I was at standstill for the longest time after they took out repeat Gold Character Cards.

Edited by Veedrock

Sadly, the rate I see them is about normal (or less). Occasionally I'll see one or two others in a game, but too often it's been just me. Plenty of krogan, asari and N7s though!

I've seen a few Asari, Volus (ugh), and N7s but otherwise it's been a prethora of Turians with some Batarian sprinkled in. Unfortunately some people don't understand that we need to extract, just had some dumbass kill a Possessed Abomination in the extraction zone with only 3 seconds left, downing three of us.