Genius Plan to fix economy!

WyldeWolf

Her um communication um skills um aren't quite um that um great um....lol, poor girl. Gotta admire her for getting up there and speaking even though she rambled incoherently. I couldn't believe those people in the background were able to keep a straight face during her "speech".

Also, I've never even visited that site and the 'recommended for you' choices they gave me were something else, lol. I won't go into detail but not for the faint of heart.

Her um communication um skills um aren't quite um that um great um....lol, poor girl. Gotta admire her for getting up there and speaking even though she rambled incoherently. I couldn't believe those people in the background were able to keep a straight face during her "speech".

Also, I've never even visited that site and the 'recommended for you' choices they gave me were something else, lol. I won't go into detail but not for the faint of heart.

Lol I wonder if you are referring to the "2G1C" video....

My god, her plan is brilliant!

If we can make perfect pesticide and lower the rent down for store owners (which is totally obvious, i don't know why we never thought of that before) then the economy can be healed. How could we not have figured this out beforehand!?!?!

Obama needs to get this girl in on his economic plan

Sarcasm.

Holy shit she's stupid.

I mean, wtf, she's talking about slavery in the east coast and china and how the west coast doesn't have it.

What's with all the break.com videos lately? We've had like fifteen threads in the last week just for this site lol.

Funny though. Apparently the east coast has slaves. I'm wondering where mine is, I want one.

I wait until they get pushed off the first page before I will post one. I would put them all in one thread, but none I've posted so far are related, and not as many people would see it that way...

The level of stupidity in that one video is both overwhelming and breathtaking.

I couldn't even finish watching it.

I want to take her by the hair and smash her face into a wall repeatedly. Though that would only make her brain damage worse, it would make me feel much better.

Because you know like, if they lowered my rent too, um, I could, um, make stuff and stuff like because I'm very like smart too and I, um, like would be able to afford the um, stuff to make stuff with.

I forgot to mention I can grow all kinds of crops and stuff! :)

Yay economy! And world peace!

Edited by v_thorne

The level of stupidity in that one video is both overwhelming and breathtaking.

I couldn't even finish watching it.

I want to take her by the hair and smash her face into a wall repeatedly. Though that would only make her brain damage worse, it would make me feel much better.

Because you know like, if they lowered my rent too, um, I could, um, make stuff and stuff like because I'm very like smart too and I, um, like would be able to afford the um, stuff to make stuff with.

I forgot to mention I can grow all kinds of crops and stuff! :)

Yay economy! And world peace!

I agree...:Bounce:

oh my god wow. where do i begin. so the east coast has slavery (1), there are vegetable trees (2), we can make cars and have the machines make em for us (3), she says the buisnesses downtown are good at making things even though they propably buy em (4), "we can be rich in cotton, mining metals(who does this any more??), and silk worms" (5), the east coast not only believes in slavery but made in China sure like California doesn't have alot of things made in China (6), "On the west coast and US coast we...." wait did she say US coast? (7), "Growing food is so good for the people because it's free...the food's free so we should just sell it at the farmers market" yep that'll make it free.(8)

well there's propably more idiotic things that she said but i propably missed em. (sorry about the edit accidentaly posted before i was done)

Edited by videogmr101