Achievement Discussion

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
PLEASE PLEASE NO MULTIPLAYER ACHIEVMENTS:uzi::eek:

Agreed. I'm all for multiplayer being available, but I dont want to see a single multiplayer achievement in this game. The Assassin's Creed Collection is strictly a single player achievement based game and it should remain that way til the end.

• 2 weeks later...
After reading an article about the new features and reminding myself of cheevos for the past two games, I expect that there will be another several cheevos using the various killing methods

How about a cheevo without killing anyone yourself (except maybe the target of course).

• 2 weeks later...
there better not be those stupid collection achievements either.

no flags, no feathers, collections suck

So far in the franchise there has always been collection achievements, so I wouldn't surpirsed if there are some. As for the MP aspect hopefully there won't be any achievements, however though I wouldn't be at all surprise if they put some in

So far in the franchise there has always been collection achievements, so I wouldn't surpirsed if there are some. As for the MP aspect hopefully there won't be any achievements, however though I wouldn't be at all surprise if they put some in

Not to mention the feathers were a freakin cakewalk compared to the flags. As long as they don't get ridiculous again I'm fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't add MP achievements either. Just as long as they're not too ridiculous and don't total more than 250 gs, it's fine with me.

The game would be fine with multiplayer achievements. All I have heard about is complaining about them. Sure, it would be nice not to have any achievements like in Gears 2 (Annex, Seriously 2.0), but not all multiplayer achievements are that bad. Look at Reach. All of the live ones are pretty basic and don't take forever to obtain. They would be fine as long as they are not ridiculously hard.

Most of the SP cheevos look pretty easy and fun, but why oh why feathers/flags for the the third time? Who cares about collecting stupid junk while now you have to spend your precious time on grinding multiplayer levels? Well, nevermind.

The MP achievements are ok, but I hope that getting this "10 seconds" achievement won't come very hard.