Achievement Trading Thread

I need some assistance with the Campaign Co-op achievements, both for Chaos Rising and Dawn of War 2. If anyone wants to do a quick run through on Recruit difficulty for the Dawn of War Campaign, that would be great.

Also, I need someone to invite me to a Chaos Rising campaign, and we need to do six missions for the Duty is its Own Reward achievement. Thanks!

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master of the Apothecarion - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Revive your teammates 50 times during online ranked play.

**I'm still working on this one. Pre-patch the Space Marines could use their apothecary hero to use his ressurect ability and he would get credit for hero rezzes. NOW you have to physically walk over with your hero and pick another hero up! Play in a 2 v 2, or 3 v 3 match. Both choose Tyranid, or Ork, just make sure your hero is the one that uses infiltration. (Lictor Alpha, etc.) Put up a small resistance with your tier one crunchy units capping and defending the close resource nodes. Use your 2 stealthed heros and run over to the outskirts of the enemies' base. Unstealth hero 1 and let him get eaten by the turret, but make sure he dies on the MAX EDGE OF THE FIRING RANGE. Do NOT run into the turret. Test it out, and find the max range. Hero 2 stays hidden, and runs up to rez the other hero. Hero 1 pops up and then dies again.. hero 2 rezzes him again... rinse repeat.

Hopefully the other players wont care and will let you get some rezzes off. Or if they corpse camp, just pay the resource cost and spawn at base and try another turret. This one will take time.

So Im looking for a person to boost this, I can can go online anytime you like, just send me a message or FR request on xbl or steam.

GT: Star Collapse

Steam: Collapse

EDIT: Done 2000/2000

Edited by Star Collapse

Hey all I’m looking to do the following achievements:

Veteran Victor (100 ranked wins)

Hail the Champion (earn 20 champion ratings)

Master of Apothecation (revive 50 dead commanders)

Winning Rush (win 5 ranked games in a row)

Chaos Undivided (win ranked match with all 3 chaos commanders)

King of the Hill (win 10 free for all's)

Taint your Wagon (destroy a war truck with a noxious cloud)

Domination (Hold 5+ victory points at once in an online Free for All)

GT: BritishViking

Steam: lje1992

Note: These are the last achievements I need for dow2, any help is much appreciated and I will of course help you with any achievements you need.

- Thank you

Edited by TheBritishViking
Updating info

Hello! Looking for a dedicated co-op partner to get through DoWII and Chaos Rising. I don't have a preference on the difficulty level. I am in the central time zone and would like to arrange play sessions ahead of time since it seems like it'd be easy to get sucked into this campaign playing co-op. I'll gladly help with any achievements you'll be needing.

GT: ChernobylCow

Looking to boost all boostable achievements and seeking co-op partner, preferably for primarch.

I have to have this game on the lowest resolution and performance so it doesn't run as smooth as it could and if I'm honest, not too great at this game.

On a GMT timezone if anybody is interested regardless of what I just said lol.

Hit me up: Seraph Xii iiX

Don't have chaos rising.

Looking for some people to do the Last Stand achievements with. I do not have a high level Chaos Sorceror or Hive Tyrant, but I do have a level 12 or 13 SM Captain so I am not new to Last Stand.

GT: Evans

Edit: Also interested in finding a partner for campaign on Primarch difficulty.

Edited by Evans214