Your thoughts on me writing a guide for this :0?

41inuyasha

I wrote a guide for crysis 1, and was rank 10 in the world on crysis two for a while. I sincerely love these games and absolutely love helping people 1000:gsicon: these games and making them more pleasant for everyone. I would really love feedback on what you think. If no ones feels i can do it then thats okay, ill just spend more time playing. But if you think so then I already have a small team ready to play the crap out of this game so I can get you the most detailed and best strategies as fast as I am able. Plus the x360A community's strategies and opinions since we all know its all of you that help out the most :)

Check my guide in the forums or in the main page for Crysis 1 and let me know if you want me to do this for you :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=333503

I wrote a guide for crysis 1, and was rank 10 in the world on crysis two for a while. I sincerely love these games and absolutely love helping people 1000:gsicon: these games and making them more pleasant for everyone. I would really love feedback on what you think. If no ones feels i can do it then thats okay, ill just spend more time playing. But if you think so then I already have a small team ready to play the crap out of this game so I can get you the most detailed and best strategies as fast as I am able. Plus the x360A community's strategies and opinions since we all know its all of you that help out the most :)

Check my guide in the forums or in the main page for Crysis 1 and let me know if you want me to do this for you :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=333503

Sweat shop children?

Anyway, you might as well make one if you really want to. Worst case scenario there are a couple of guides up and they end up getting joint credit on the main site.

I don't care if mine is published or not, I just want mine stickied so my hard work will actually be used and not lost in the forums like mass effect 3. But thanks for all positive feed back. Im looking forward to making one and maybe communicating ideas with others who make one to see if we can combine a very strong guide.

I don't care if mine is published or not, I just want mine stickied so my hard work will actually be used and not lost in the forums like mass effect 3. But thanks for all positive feed back. Im looking forward to making one and maybe communicating ideas with others who make one to see if we can combine a very strong guide.

You can always request stickies here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=410661

Also, speaking of ME3, my OCD just noticed you don't have it linked in your sig. :p

• 2 weeks later...
This game will need a solid guide even more so than the last 2 games so smash it! ;)

I'm readies for some reading!

Why is that? I'm fairly certain I could complete every achievement just reading them except maybe the locations of the collectibles (not to imply a guide would not be welcome - I just used his Crysis guide a few weeks ago and it was great).

I'd say Crysis at least needed a guide more than this one.

Why is that? I'm fairly certain I could complete every achievement just reading them except maybe the locations of the collectibles (not to imply a guide would not be welcome - I just used his Crysis guide a few weeks ago and it was great).

I'd say Crysis at least needed a guide more than this one.

The collectibles are actually not a problem in this game, as you can see where everyone is by simply pulling up your visor. I've managed to collect all but one in the first four missions.

Anyways, I'd say this would be a pretty easy guide to make. Of course some strategies for the multiplayer achievements may be beneficial for someone new to the series.