Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Flood, No brutes the elites are against us with no explanation what so ever at least when they switched in number 2 it gave the story behind it. Although Arbitar (however you spell it) has an connection with master chief so some says. There is a rumour that the elites are in a civil war some are with the humans and some are against the human they all don't like the brutes. Both the humans and the aliens are not evil both think what they are doing is good. Very religious and both sides once peace. One side is trying to destroy the halo rings while the other is trying to save them. They both believe that if they succeed in their goal it will bring salvation. So next time they should give the player the option to pick which side he or she wants to be on because neither side is evil. Oh though I don't know about those new dudes with the dogs and the bosses are pretty much evil. The the rest are not.

• 3 weeks later...
This game is soo bloody stupid im using the check point glitch to do solo Legendary and the game wipes the save data it has done this 2 times now i just give up with this game altogether.

Maybe you should play the game the way it was mean't to be played and you won't have your saves glitch out on you...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was pretty unhappy when I found out to do spartan ops you need to have an xbox live gold membership. It's no different from the campaign, it's essentially a solo story that can be done with other players.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Buying the console and the game isn't enough anymore for many games. I understand online pvp multiplater, sure, it's a way they can make money, but this just seems like mliking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My biggest gripes about the game run thusly: 343 charges a long price for the DLC, then does a completely crappy job on the achievements for said DLC. I just had my run in with their glitches achievements, thankfully only two in my case: Ahses to Ashes and Pigs Can Fly. That said, since I missed the "fix" they put out last October (lazy b@st@rds) God knows if I'll ever get them.

• 1 month later...

Seems to me the general IQ of people I get matchmade with on Spartan Ops is lower than the lowest limbo stick...everybody I've played with is so thick, has no desire to play tactically and would rather resemble a headless chicken.

P.S. If you like to play SO sensibly, please hit me up. I'm begging you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

One of the biggest frustrations I just noticed.

The challenge achievements and how I really haven't focused on Halo 4 because of other games, but hoping to complete just to realize that challenges are no longer being updated is just frustrating. I have the Game of The Year edition which includes all the DLC shipped with the game.

This is frustration that some people started it late get screwed which was released back in November 2012. Which is barley even four years old which Halo 3 online servers are still running which the game shipped back in September 2007.

Really stupid that they would include achievements that are time sensitive which is almost like the Syrabite achievement in Gears of War Judgement which required 30 special events played which the developers "The Coalition" are all tied up supporting Gears of War Ultimate Edition and making Gears of War 4.

• 4 years later...

I found out today that the rumors are true. If you get just one achievement, the rest for that map pack will be granted to you once you quit and restart the game. They won't pop but they'll be on your list. This is the case for Castle, Crimson, and Majestic. The Bullseye/Champions ones still have to earned individually.

I think this was 343's low key way to apologize for making so many ridiculously exacting achievements that were practically impossible to get organically. That and making the map packs available for free.

Finally completed the Crimson set. What should have taken 15 minutes instead required 2.5 hours of constant disconnects and aborted matchmaking. In all that time our group successfully completed exactly 2 matches. For that and the negative opinions of Halo 5 and MCC, I'm never touching anything from 343 ever again.

Edited by Gilbert Prime