Starting Weapons

I think that they started us out with the wrong weapons. The M16 is one of the best, and overused weapons in the game. The MP5 one of the best SMG in the game. And the M40 is one of the best snipers. We should have started out with a few, less powerful guns, like the M4 Carbine and the Ak-74u. Even though the Ak-74u is in my opinion, the best SMG.

I think that they started us out with the wrong weapons. The M16 is one of the best, and overused weapons in the game. The MP5 one of the best SMG in the game. And the M40 is one of the best snipers. We should have started out with a few, less powerful guns, like the M4 Carbine and the Ak-74u. Even though the Ak-74u is in my opinion, the best SMG.

Yeah AK 47u is the best SMG beucase of the super stopping power (8 bullets a kill even with a silencer and UAV jammer on):p

I think they started us with perfect weapons. If you playing against higher ranked people then you start out with a fair level of playing and the M4 is not a weak gun as well as its unlocked within the first hour of playing online MP. The MP5 and Ak-74U are both superb guns but what do you expect them to start us with, M21, Mini-Uzi, G-3. They started us out with well balanced guns which overall is what the majority of the COD4 community asked for from the beta

I think they started us with perfect weapons. If you playing against higher ranked people then you start out with a fair level of playing and the M4 is not a weak gun as well as its unlocked within the first hour of playing online MP. The MP5 and Ak-74U are both superb guns but what do you expect them to start us with, M21, Mini-Uzi, G-3. They started us out with well balanced guns which overall is what the majority of the COD4 community asked for from the beta

Exactly what he said :)