Chrevolet Tow Truck Glitch?

MattyD44

Right i've completed the story, the only car left I need is the tow truck, i've driven around Elysian Fields and MacArthur Park a million times now and all I see is the trucks with the barrels, the empty trucks and the trucks with what looks like gravel in the back.

What the hell is going on? Are there any places where there are tow trucks that aren't random spawn cos this is really annoying me now.

Cheers.

Edit: Cleared the cache and found some at MacArthur park - good tip if anyone gets the same problem.

Edited by MattyD44
Solved problem

to post above

Chevrolet Tow Truck

Location: Wilshire. There are many of these driving around the Demolished Elysian Fields house in "House of Sticks." Look near 1st and Normandie. They also frequent McArthur Park.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAQVa8HEGxQ&feature=BFa&list=PLD892A8F3348DC252&index=10]YouTube - ‪L.A. Noire - Service - Chevrolet Tow Truck‬‏[/ame]

Is Not Glitch. i know i got 95/95 cars

Edited by DanielH

Having trouble with this one as well (the last one I need). Posting because sometimes you find one straight after you have asked for help (!)

et voila... found it just ten minutes later

Same here. I never saw 1 of these tow trucks threw out my entire playthrough. I patrolled elysian fields n mcarthur park for 2 days straight. Finally by the grace of the video game gods i saw 1 at macarthur park after thirty minutes of driving around the park. It changed from day to night then back to day in game b4 i found it. Very Frustrating.

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the lead towards the Elysian Fields Site in "House of Sticks". I have to admit there are tons pickup trucks in the area, however I wasn't seeing any tow trucks. From previous GTA experiences I opted to get in a similar model pickup and one pulled up almost immediately. The locations help due to the high quantity of that type of vehicle, but I believe that driving a 1947 Chevrolet Pickup may be the ticket as it's a specific version of it.

• 2 years later...

so i saw u guys doing tons of roaming around for this tow truck.. came up with a quick fix.

As the "vehicle showroom trick" doesn't work with service vehicle there isnt a way to load up its image n spawn it by choosing free roam.

but i have found a way to load its image which helps it spawn quickly.

here my fix -

1. start the "fallen idol" go to the tow truck situated near the crime scene.

2. Now roam around the truck for 5 10 sec and exit the case, as the image is loaded it will spawn little faster.

3.Now after exiting "fallen idol" start " house of sticks"

aftr the cut scenes jack will exit his office, mostly just outside the building a tow truck will pass by.

in my case it came near jack's office , if it doesnt , just walk around his office and the truck will spawn in seconds guaranteed!

• 1 month later...