Multiplayer glitched achievements fixed!

.........Have you not been reading what's happening with the game on the forums? People who have played this game before the 1st patch update are screwed in getting the PayDay achievement. That is why so many others like myself only have 990/1000 gamerscore. Since the issue revolves around Atari's servers keeping our data locked to where we SHOULD HAVE obtained the achievement; we are forever stuck w/out it until they create another patch to fix it. M$ has now set it to where they no longer require a fee from developers in order to have post-patches for games we should hopefully be seeing a patch for this or some kind of fix as long as Atari doesn't shut down the servers like they did for the PC and PS3.

STOP posting crap like this until you read what's happening...

Aw, man. You got me excited. Why do you have to be playing us like that?

With the news about Microsoft dropping their chargers, I really hope we can get something to fix these buggy achievements. Atari/Terminal Reality has been hearing enough complaints from us over years, it's about time they put us to rest and just fix the game already.

Petition-wise: there's a Facebook group of 376 members and a TA Leaderboard of 450. We just have to keep rallying and request that they patch it!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You're joking right?

The patch ONLY worked for players who hadn't played the game yet. This has been going on for years now. If you played the game BEFORE the patch you are..*quoting the band Mudhoney* FLAT OUT FUCKED!

I've also read that even if you never played before the patch that some of the achievements can still glitch on you.

Crossing my fingers I haven't had that happen... :(