The Need Help with a Freeplay Target Thread

True Marvellous

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that the big gun in the domed building?might be a scenic point.there is a mission where you blow that gun up.i'll have to check it out later this evening,i got a few saves with most the freeplay targets intact.

ya, big dome building with the huge gun at the top. Havent done the mission yet. There are 2 things there I cant figure out.

stuck on the ones in saarbrucken.

Okay probably a stupid question with a simple answer, but how do you get back into Sarrbrucken to do the freeplay targets? I tried to get back in but the gate was locked and guarded. And they didn't want to let me in. I tried ramming through the gate, but that didn't work.

I'm sure I'm missing something really simple, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. :confused:

Okay probably a stupid question with a simple answer, but how do you get back into Sarrbrucken to do the freeplay targets? I tried to get back in but the gate was locked and guarded. And they didn't want to let me in. I tried ramming through the gate, but that didn't work.

I'm sure I'm missing something really simple, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. :confused:

Kill the guards and to the left of the gate is button that you press to open the door.

Okay, I've got one last Paris Zone 3 viewpoint (or whatever they're called). It is on the building to the east of the Eiffel Tower, and I can't see a way to get up on that building. I even tried jumping off the first level of the Eiffel Tower and all I managed to do was a nice belly flop onto the ground. What am I missing to get on top of the building?

Okay, I've got one last Paris Zone 3 viewpoint (or whatever they're called). It is on the building to the east of the Eiffel Tower, and I can't see a way to get up on that building. I even tried jumping off the first level of the Eiffel Tower and all I managed to do was a nice belly flop onto the ground. What am I missing to get on top of the building?

Go on the inside of the U part of the building and face north. You should see a door way with a yellow light near it on the right hand side. It should be easy to spot as there is no other yellow lights. Basically just jump up from there and follow the yellow lights round and it will take you right up to the roof.

That one had me scratching my head for bloody hours.

Edit: When I say U part I mean the building itself. If you look at it it'll be shaped like a U. =)

I've got a slight problem, myself.

I've been going through and taking out things occasionally. I finished off Le Havre, cleared out most of the country and decided to finish off Area 1 before heading to area 2. I start getting down to the last few and thinking finally.

I blow up my last AA gun and look at my map. I have no markers showing any locations - yes, I have bought all the maps available - So I run/drive around for a bit looking for more, but then I stop and decide to check in case I've missed the Achievement pop. No luck. I add all of the completed ones up, and it comes to 330/337.

Does anyone know why some might not be showing up?

..::edit::..

Now that I look at it. I cleared out all of the Countryside, and dont have the achievement either. WTF?

Edited by A ZombieTwinkie

• 2 weeks later...

Paris Area 1

I have just 6 targets left (5 views & 1 postcard), I'm trying to figure out which is the postcard but here is the kicker, I only have 5 targets left in Paris area 1 as far I can tell. The one Target that I think might be my postcard is in the graveyard/crypt type area where you go underground. The target is inside the main building on top of the hill, I think its a view from top of the building but couldn't figure out how to climb it and I also think it might be an underground postcard.

There is 3 of them on top of buildings (possible that 1 in postcard inside building I guess), 1 on top of a little stone structure which I know is a view and finally the one in the crypt. Anything else on my map that is close is Paris Area 2 (or a viewpoint for PA2).

EDIT!! I found it, used a youtube video to find the postcard (it was the only one in PA1 that wasn't on the ground basically) and didn't have any problems with the rest of them.

Edited by spunyun

I've got a slight problem, myself.

I've been going through and taking out things occasionally. I finished off Le Havre, cleared out most of the country and decided to finish off Area 1 before heading to area 2. I start getting down to the last few and thinking finally.

I blow up my last AA gun and look at my map. I have no markers showing any locations - yes, I have bought all the maps available - So I run/drive around for a bit looking for more, but then I stop and decide to check in case I've missed the Achievement pop. No luck. I add all of the completed ones up, and it comes to 330/337.

Does anyone know why some might not be showing up?

..::edit::..

Now that I look at it. I cleared out all of the Countryside, and dont have the achievement either. WTF?

Did you add them up in your stats? And you don't have any targets left on the map at all in the areas? Right now I think I might have 1 target that isn't showing up in Paris area 1. I'm almost done with the countryside but basically everything left is in "central" to the far south.

Academie Nationale De Musique

Nailed it.

Just do as you already did: "I can get to the building by a cable on the northwest side of the Academie". Then instead of running around just stay where cable connects to the building, face towards the wall and move forward to touch it. Press jump couple of times (I think 3 times did it) so Sean will bounce back a little bit and eventually he will grab the plato above.

How the hell you managed to do it? :)

I mean, i´ve tried it a handfull of times, too many to count. Zipline to it and then keep trying to jump up like a horny frog. No matter what I do i just can´t get up and most of the times i just accidentally fall to the lower level - and then there´s only one way, and that´s down. :mad:

I mean, i´ve already got the achievement for Zone 1 but come on, that´s the only white dot on that area, i just *have to* get it or i´ll never sleep again. Shiite! :p

Regards,

Lazzeri