Rock Band 3 Well Connected Achievement

SP1R17US S4NC71

I recently decided to get the well connected achievement for Rock Band 3 because the xxxx4 or xxxx9 gamerscore is getting on my nerves. However, Harmonix changed the website so when I type in rockband.com.link it goes to the harmonix.com homepage. Is there anyone out there who plays this game and can tell me what the url will be now that it's changed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Please let us know if it works!

I have to say that this Achievement just might be the worst one in Xbox history. Not only is it an uneven amount so it messes up everybody's gamerscore, it's (probably) freaking unattainable! And on top of that the only other uneven achievement is the one you get when you go into calibration, which most of us have to do! I concur with the previous speaker: fuck Harmonix!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

In case anyone was wondering, this is Harmonix stand on the subject:

My web code / account linking code isn't working. Can I have a new one?

We’re sorry, but account linking is no longer available for Rock Band 3 on RockBand.com. The layout and functionality of RockBand.com has changed considerably in the years since the release of Rock Band 3, and as a result account linking is no longer functional. If you have not linked your account previously, you will not be able to complete the “Well Connected” Career Goal or the “Well Connected” achievement / trophy in Rock Band 3.

http://harmonixmusic.parature.com/link/portal/16080/16097/Article/60/My-web-code-account-linking-code-isn-t-working-Can-I-have-a-new-one

• 7 years later...
4 hours ago, Kritta LeLynn said:

@thereefernander 

Did Harmonix ever get back to your ticket request?

Based on the post above yours, Harmonix basically decided many years ago that account linking is done, and that achievement is considered unobtainable.