PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > James Bond 007: Bloodstone
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #1
jcvaleron

GUARDIAN D3VIL's Gamercard
medal stats not counting!!!

My medal stats are not changing on volorus (largest number of ally medals) and protector efficiency (largest number of protector medals).
Im playing in a boosting match and i know im getting the most medals in the match as im getting 20 assists by the same team member per game, but the stats are still not changing. Though the stats for ally medal (repeatedly assisting or being assisted by the same teamemate) and conspicuous gallantry medal (awared for having the largest number of assist medals) are counting. So getting them medals should also give me the other 2. Anyone got an idea why these might not be counting?.

Cheers
jcvaleron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:05 AM   #2
gwuh007

ever fixed?

Hey,

I know you posted this a long time ago, but I am now having the same problem. Did you ever figure out a fix?
Thanks
gwuh007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 06:54 PM   #3
ill wayn3

ill wayn3's Gamercard
I know this post is even older but if you are talking about the oppressor and avenger then you need to keep this one known fact in mind. The game keeps from previous games. Say player A boosts first and gets 20 kills and then next match player B gets 15 kills. By the time the third match starts the game remembers that player A is still 5 kills ahead of player B. I hope that helps and important to keep in mind for which medal you are looking for, you might need switch up the order or let the same player go multiple times to get the lead on kills.

^^ A SUPER EASY WAY TO MAKE $5 XBOX LIVE CREDIT ^^
JUST BY SEARCHING THE WEB DAILY
CHECK IT OUT!

Last edited by ill wayn3; 04-27-2014 at 07:04 PM.
ill wayn3 is offline   Reply With Quote