Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before hitting up the 6p adversarial achievements, I'd like to get the cheevos out of the way that can have less than 6 players. I need to get my 3 kills in a row.

After getting those, I'd love to join people in the 6p adversarial!

PM me on XBL (GT: shocellist) if you're interested. Thanks guys

3 kills? You mean 3 wins right?

I'm looking for people to boost with. I'm thinking we could start Friday night (Oct 16th) around 8 PM EST.

Please add your name to this list and send friend requests to all those involved:

1. KSI Guardian 0 (me)

Edit: Sorry. Forgot to specify: I'm looking to boost ALL online achievements. Thanks!

Edited by MercilessW0LF
Specificity

I would love to boost those achievements with you.

1. KSI Guardian 0

2. Silent Earth 3

3. B Diddy620

Count me in for Friday night...I have a few others who are looking to boost all MP achieves, I'm just not sure who will be on Fri...

Silent Earth:

I'm looking for people to boost with. I'm thinking we could start Friday night (Oct 16th) around 8 PM EST.

Please add your name to this list and send friend requests to all those involved:

1. KSI Guardian 0 (me)

Edit: Sorry. Forgot to specify: I'm looking to boost ALL online achievements. Thanks!

I'll be on as early as 7 PM EST to start working on the achievements. Here's a list of achievements I think we should try to get for everyone:

1. Ace of Spades/Cluster Bomb (at the same time using C4)

2. My Hero

3. Kamikaze

I think that is all we might accomplish before it starts getting too late and people have to get off. We can try for more, but there is no guarantee.

And yes, we will resume another night for additional achievements.

One side note: PLEASE! PLEASE! Don't just get your achievement(s) and then leave... It's just wrong! Thanks!