Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems everyone wants Demo 2.0 but it isn't very organized. If we can get 8 people together it will go very fast for everyone. I have a friend that is willing to help.

Let's try to set something up for this Friday (Dec. 17) around 7 pm EST. Send me a pm or msg on xbox live.

GT:Bobyns22

Hi

Im looking to get my last achievement done im aware of the achievement trading thread but i thought that i would give this one its own attention

what i was wanting to do was get a group of people that were interested in an xbox live party 22 (11 on each side) at least and we would all go join the game as a party and take turn putting as many as we can into a house and taking turns blowing it up with c4 with the explosives leg pouch specialization and the improved demolitions specialization recon class to get the cheevo

also i think it would be fun doing a massive gathering for what i think is the hardest achievement (or at least the most stubborn) in the game

so what do you think ?

It seems everyone wants Demo 2.0 but it isn't very organized. If we can get 8 people together it will go very fast for everyone. I have a friend that is willing to help.

Let's try to set something up for this Friday (Dec. 17) around 7 pm EST. Send me a pm or msg on xbox live.

Im definatly in, anyone else?

Maybe we should start a list of the people who want in on this on Dec. 17 at 7pm EST.

1. Bobyns22

2. Bobyns22's friend

3. Tsimbilakis

4. CamelToes117

We can also easily do Et Tu, Brute? in the same boost session.

Edited by CamelToes

1. Bobyns22

2. Bobyns22's friend

3. Tsimbilakis

4. CamelToes117

5. Insomnia5623

6. Mini T REX

7. Alfugs11

8. Jaymann86

So we have 8 right there but there are also others who asked to be in this or said they would like to but were unsure: salem328, T Rave 7, epskoo, and RobsDFA.

If you guys have any friends that want to do this or anyone else that wants to join just say so and maybe we can get lucky and get a nice 12 v 12 so we can get this done quickly.

1. Bobyns22

2. Bobyns22's friend

3. Tsimbilakis

4. CamelToes117

5. Insomnia5623

6. Mini T REX

7. Alfugs11

8. Jaymann86

So we have 8 right there but there are also others who asked to be in this or said they would like to but were unsure: salem328, T Rave 7, epskoo, and RobsDFA.

If you guys have any friends that want to do this or anyone else that wants to join just say so and maybe we can get lucky and get a nice 12 v 12 so we can get this done quickly.

hey can i put my name on the list already sent friend requests to people on the list