This game is amazing :)

Legend Xz

I loved the first batman but i have to say this one feels 100x better . I think its probably the best game to come out this year along with gears 3 and im sure skyrim will blow both of these away for me anyways i have never been looking forward to a game as much as skyrim . But Batman is still one hell of a game . Do you guys feel its better then the first as well ?

I really enjoyed Arkham Aslyum, and thought it was a great game, but with AC they definately blew it out of the water. They took a great game with great ideas, and made it even a million times better than it already was. I have very few complaints about Arkham City; It is a fantastic game! The only thing I'm unsure of if I like yet or not are the detective mode and thief mode (catwoman). Other than that, for the most part the game is excellent, imo.

I enjoyed the first a bit more. New IP-"ish", too. I was a bit disappointed with the size of the city, thought it would be quite a bit bigger.

The citys a good size. You cant really expect a Fallout type size. But I understand what you are saying. I felt you should be able to explore more of the buildings from the inside. But for whats it worth that is a very small complaint on my end. This game is pure beauty. I honesty feel the only game that will give AC a run for its money as far as story will be Bioshock.

Ehhhh.... word "amazing" feel like understatement. Doesn't quite justified the game.

Can't quite put a word into it, but this gotta be one of the best action adventure game (and series) that nobody thought can rise this high.

Number of improvement that was just utterly unimaginable. From combat, flying, riddle puzzles, oh man.... it's something God had made, and deliver to Rocksteady Studios.

This game.... this game.... this game is up there with Zelda:OOT.

Ehhhh.... word "amazing" feel like understatement. Doesn't quite justified the game.

Can't quite put a word into it, but this gotta be one of the best action adventure game (and series) that nobody thought can rise this high.

Number of improvement that was just utterly unimaginable. From combat, flying, riddle puzzles, oh man.... it's something God had made, and deliver to Rocksteady Studios.

^^ Agreed. They definately raised the bar. If I can see a game created that is so phenomenal, makes me wonder what else can be done, and why other games aren't as fantastic.

If there doesn't go for GOTY, people are crazy.

I originally wasn't going to pre-order this, because I never followed the batman story all too well. Never read the comics, saw all of the movies though. And played asylum. But I am super beyond glad I got this. One of the best decisions of money spent on a game!