A Guide to the Best Weapons and Armor (Includes "God" Armor)

Method

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this is the best skill tree build with the OP's god mode armour so u have accesses to all "cool" skills like Savage Strike, Silent Roll and so on. I had 4 spare points when I was done so I put then in speech to make things faster when building the armour.

http://uk.ign.com/builds/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim?d=0000000000000000001100000000111111111000000000100000000000101000000000011100000000500011100100010111111100000111111111101110100101101002011110211151000100000000011111100000000000000000000001111

if the link dont work then just refresh.

With every point spent in health on each level up since there is no HP add on the god armour just regen ending up with 900 HP unbuffed.

I have only just started the guide but I am looking to make a "GOD" character with everything. I want your input so please comment.

Looking forward to what the OP thinks. Thank you Thank you Thank you for this guide.

:wtfis no one gonna put in there 2 cents on this? OP where r u :( just wanted to know if i missed anything?

loved the gude and the godness, I now have in skyrim a Lv 47 building this tree just wanted some other input.:Bounce:

Edited by klibo

When I make the Fortify alchemy potions its 15% and go back to enchant Head gear, braces, ring, and necklace I make new potions that are 21% I do it the 3rd time and only get 22% and that is the max I can go I did it over 10 times and it's only 22% anyone know a way or how to make it go past 22%??

Ah, I wasn't aware this game worked like that. Cheers!

I feel sorry for people who did the Book level 100 glitch, bet their games got REALLY hard after doing that!

actually you can only get to level 81. I glitched there (mostly to save time, as I had already legit gotten to 53 or 54 and was working on maxing anyways) and its only gotten much easier (though thats partially because of these potion/crafting glitches). I do have to say that this game is really lacking in special weapons. What happened to finding stuff like that special power armor in FO3? Any good RPG should have special weapons and specific dungeons which have more powerful armor and weapons. I dislike that the only way to really get better gear is to make it, yet we can't even craft arrows or dragon stuff that isn't light armor (and how can you make light armor from the heaviest materials available anyways?)

I do have to say that this game is really lacking in special weapons. What happened to finding stuff like that special power armor in FO3? Any good RPG should have special weapons and specific dungeons which have more powerful armor and weapons.

Although I agree with you, Daedric artifacts are special weapons and, in some cases, armor.

yet we can't even craft arrows or dragon stuff that isn't light armor

You can craft heavy dragon armor...

Lack of dragon weapons does suck though.

(and how can you make light armor from the heaviest materials available anyways?)

I usually don't get too mad about small, unrealistic things like that.

Edited by VerifyedRasta

If you are so keen to make yourself pretty much unstoppable. Why not just turn the difficulty down to the easiest setting? With the kind of stats all this stuff you have made has, surely the net result is fairly similar... and would of course save a hell of a lot of time. Personally I think doing this would take all the fun out of the game.

On that not... NICE JOB! Very detailed guide and it's obvious people love it! :)

If you are so keen to make yourself pretty much unstoppable. Why not just turn the difficulty down to the easiest setting? With the kind of stats all this stuff you have made has, surely the net result is fairly similar...

I can personally say that turning the difficulty all the way down does not make you unstoppable. Yeah, it's easy, but there are some bumpy parts. Maybe it's just because I had a very squishy mage that allocated perks in the wrong places, but Novice was somewhat challenging when fighting higher level enemies.

For some reason when I did this I got a major jump and wasn't able to get potions that were at +73,000 percent. My potions went from +8,000 % to over +1,000,000 and I had to reload my hard save and go with the +8,000% because anything higher gave my enchantments negatives (but only the enchantments). Improving turned out scary great but when I enchanted my armor it all fell into the negative by about 6 billion points.

Personally I think doing this would take all the fun out of the game.

I'm with you on this. I just made my armor tonight as a way to seek revenge on the game for forcing me to delete my mage and start all over again. I went Orcish tank this time with intent to make this armor and just annihilate. It was fun for a little while, but after one-shotting a dragon with my Daedric bow I've already considered crafting a new set. I have 13 extra Daedra hearts and acquiring the Ebony ingots required would be nothing as I'm sitting on 160,000 gold in profits from potion sales and general dungeon looting.

I didn't wait until I had all this stuff ready before questing, I did it as I went along. Took me to level 50 to get everything in order as Method prescribed. I couldn't just sit in Whiterun grinding it out. I had to adventure. But yeah, it's not that fun and I'll probably just keep this suit for when I decide to go after that Master Criminal cheev, as it's waaaay too expensive to be able to sell it to anyone.

Edited by Method

Helm:

Magicka regenerates 7952103% faster. Lockpicking is 5168867% easier

Armor:

Stamina regenerates 3976051% faster. Health regenerates 3976051% faster.

Gauntlets:

Increases you magicka by 7952103 points. Carrying capacity increased by 4771262 points.

Boots:

Wearer is muffled and moves silently. Pickpocket success is 5168867% better.

Ring:

Increases Magic Resistance by 2544673%. Increases disease resistance by 7952103%.

Necklace:

Increases your stamina by 7952103 points. Can swim underwater without drowning.

Just though I'd offer an alternative set of enchants for the God armor. Basically you have 12 slots and I filled mine with -

Helm:

Fortify Magicka, Waterbreathing

Armor:

Fortify Health, Fortify Stamina

Gauntlets:

Fortify Carry Weight, Fortify Pickpocket

Boots:

Fortify One-Handed, Sneak

Ring:

Fortify Lockpicking, Fortify Two-Handed

Necklace:

Fortify Archery, Fortify Barter

What I took out from Method's build:

Any Fortify Regen Rates. With your health/magicka/stamina in the millions when would you ever need to regenerate?

Muffle. With Sneak in the millions muffle is completely unnecessary.

Magic Resistance and Poison Resistance. Health in the millions? Hello?

What I added to Method's build:

Fortify Archery, One-Handed and Two-Handed. By adding these, any and all weapons I pick up will automatically be "Godlike" including enchanted weapons and any weapon rewards from daedric quests. You won't have to bother smithing anymore, just use whatever weapon you think looks the best or fits the situation. This also saves you a perk (arcane blacksmith)

Fortify Barter. Being able to purchase whatever you want for the same price as you can sell it for is really handy.

Fortify Health as opposed to Fortify Regen Rate. No reason really, just liked seeing health/stamina/magicka all in the millions. lol

Sneak as opposed to muffle. With sneak in the millions you can literally walk up a dragons back and onto his head and insert an arrow into the back of his skull at point blank range. Not sure if muffle alone allows you to do this.

Anyway you go you will absolutely dominate. But these 12 enchantments were the only ones I considered that offered something useful to a "God" character. All other enchantments are pretty useless imo.

Fulfilling the instructions to get 100 in Alchemy, Smithing, and Enchanting is I'm sure identical to methods used to torture prisoners of war. What an utterly mind-numbing, tedious, boring process! After awhile, I had to mute the TV and play some music so I didn't have to hear "So, you're an Alchemist, then." for the ten thousandth time. Finally got my kajillion enchanted daggers sold. I really like this build. For one, if you take the Heavy Armor path, you can make Dragonscale if you are a Light Armor user like me, but still make badass Daedric weapons for yourself, and Daedric Armor for your tank partner (Mjoll the immortal Lioness). Once I'd finished all the steps, I was level 34. I didn't spend any perks until I was sure I would not need them for the process. The level 100 Alchemy is handy to the Rogue/Assassin/Destruction Mage character I favor, as I can make some kickass Damage Health/Lingering Damage Health poison with Imp Stool/Mora Tapinellea/River Betty. Just the Alchemy leveling process alone ensured I will never need to buy potions ever again. Using the perk calculator here: http://skyrimcalculator.com I can verify that once you've given all the perks required to your 3 crafting skills, you still have plenty to give to combat and magic. I major on Archery (for sniping), with Dual Hand daggers and Dual Savagery for melee, combined with Stealth (Deadly Aim and Backstab). You can give all 5 perks to One-Armed, Archery, and Sneak, along with additional perks for specialization. With this process, you don't really need to give perks to armor, because it maxes out at 587. This frees up enough perks to be able to get the needed Lockpicking perks (up to Master locks and Unbreakable), Pickpocket sufficient to get Extra Pockets, and still have enough to become a Master Destruction mage, with specialization in one area (I prefer lightning). If spaced properly, you can get the critical perks by level 50 (making you an Adept in most areas except crafting), while you slog your way up to 81, becoming a Master along the way. When finished, I will have a superb Slayer character (sniper, poisoner, assassin, thief, able to make all my own stuff, and also disintegrate people with sparks).

Awesome guide!

Question - I can't find gear with Breathe Underwater and Regenerate Stamina to dis-enchant and finish my set - anyone know where can I find gear with those perks? I've re-stocked Drunken Huntsman, Warmaiden & Belethor's probably over 200x with no luck

:confused:

found a helm of waterbreathing behind a metal grate in Hamvir's Rest

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Hamvir's_Rest to the left of the coffin the guy comes out of after you kill the 3-4 skeletons its just a bit north of Dustman's Cairn http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dustman's_Cairn which you got to for the Companions guild questline not sure if its always there or just a random enchant but may help someone looking in the future.

EDIT- Forgot to say thanks Method for and awesome guide really easy to follow and well written appericate the work.

Edited by Majinbro

Any idea why the same +alchemy armor set would suddenly start producing 129% +smithing potions instead of 130%? I'm making a set of "good" armor to mess around in without super powered stats, and need to make a couple more 130's. However for some reason the same gear I used for earlier 130's is now producing 129's. I checked my active effects and have tried taking everything off and putting it back on again, but still getting 129's and not 130's.