Unique In-Game Content for July?

mosenwrath5

I used to hate the PKP but then I came to like it. And the F2000 isn't actually garbage, it's just easy-mode incarnate and I'd much rather challenge myself and that piss my way through an assignment ;) haha

I hope the next camo batch is for new weapons. I really don't mind the L96, PKP and SCAR climbing the ranks of my most-used weapons but I'd feel dirty if the F2000 got so much as near my top 10.

Edit: just checked Battlelog and it actually is my #10 weapon :( God damn it DICE!

Haha! I hear ya bro! I can't stand the F2000, but it's my #3 weapon at 652 kills. Why, you ask? Simply because I had already earned 500 kills for the mastery tag and then I had to go back and do the previous assignment for X amount of kills and headshots, and now I have to back to it again to do yet another meaningless assignment. DICE needs to stop twisting our arms to use the same 4 garbage weapons. The PKP Pecheneg really isn't worth using in comparison to ANY of the other LMGs. And the M26? Really? As if people didn't get a big enough dose of the M26 with the underbarrel glitch? I'm not 100% certain, but I think that H0p3sfaiL and I have come to the conclusion that for destroying aerial vehicles with AT weapons, the Transport Chopper does not count towards this assignment, but the Attack Chopper does.

Haha! I hear ya bro! I can't stand the F2000, but it's my #3 weapon at 652 kills. Why, you ask? Simply because I had already earned 500 kills for the mastery tag and then I had to go back and do the previous assignment for X amount of kills and headshots, and now I have to back to it again to do yet another meaningless assignment. DICE needs to stop twisting our arms to use the same 4 garbage weapons. The PKP Pecheneg really isn't worth using in comparison to ANY of the other LMGs. And the M26? Really? As if people didn't get a big enough dose of the M26 with the underbarrel glitch? I'm not 100% certain, but I think that H0p3sfaiL and I have come to the conclusion that for destroying aerial vehicles with AT weapons, the Transport Chopper does not count towards this assignment, but the Attack Chopper does.
Fortunately my top 3 is relatively 'safe'. Nothing's knocking the knife off top at 1505 kills, then it's the L85A2 at 806 and the 870MSC at 764. After that, every weapon is between 500-700 and the F2000 has just snatched #10 at 628 kills. It took me forever getting the FAMAS out of there because I felt dirty with it in my top 10 and now this!

As for the M26, I liked it way before the whole Dart glitch debauchery and really won't mind using it again, although it does mean moving on from 666 kills. :( Part of me couldn't give two flying shits about new camo for the F2000 but the completionist in me is a complete bastard that won't let me not do it!

Fortunately my top 3 is relatively 'safe'. Nothing's knocking the knife off top at 1505 kills, then it's the L85A2 at 806 and the 870MSC at 764. After that, every weapon is between 500-700 and the F2000 has just snatched #10 at 628 kills. It took me forever getting the FAMAS out of there because I felt dirty with it in my top 10 and now this!

As for the M26, I liked it way before the whole Dart glitch debauchery and really won't mind using it again, although it does mean moving on from 666 kills. :( Part of me couldn't give two flying shits about new camo for the F2000 but the completionist in me is a complete bastard that won't let me not do it!

My Top 10 is in ruins. The Pecheneg is #2 and the F2000 is #3... Ugh. Thankfully, I have already finished the 100 kills with the PKP and the F2000, and I also knocked out the 25 M26 kills as well. Now I just need to wrap up Claymore/C4 kills and then I'll knock out the 100 L96 kills/50 MAV spots and I'll be done!

My Top 10 is in ruins.

Wouldn't mind shaking up my top 5. Same with Rich, nothing's touching my knife but the M416 is still my number 3 somehow. I haven't used the damn thing since the first month after release!!

Claymore kills assignment, AFTER they nerf the claymores into a pie in the face. :mad:

Meh. All in all I do like more assignments to do, even if I gripe about them :p

Claymore kills assignment, AFTER they nerf the claymores into a pie in the face. :mad:

LOL you and CGPsaint are both in the same boat:p

They may not come out and say it, but they definitely did something to my beloved Claymores. Whatever. I'm still going to use them, and I'm still going to get kills with them. It's just bullshit that everything else persists after death except for Claymores and C4.

+ Infinity

The absolute worst part about the Claymores disappearing is that they don't even wait until you are definitely dead. As soon as you get downed, they disappear. For Christ's sake, at least wait until I can't be revived anymore. It's really fucking irritating having to drop an ammo box and wait for the resupply so that you can replace the 2 Claymores that you had already placed 10 seconds prior to be downed by some asshat's M320. Arrrrrgghhhh!!!!

It's just bullshit that everything else persists after death except for Claymores and C4.

Yep, they really need to handle the deployable explosives with uniformity in this respect, either they all stay after death or they all don't. Personally I think having them all disappear upon "final death" (after the possibility of being revived has expired) is the best way to handle it.