PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III > The Tyranny of King Washington, Part 3: Redemption
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 03:02 AM   #31
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,681

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
Alright here's the deal, I'm having a ton of trouble getting sequence 7 or 8 to run on my Xbox without a metric ton of slowdown. The dialogue in the cutscenes is even desynchronized. I can make a video out of it, it's just gonna look weird and slow.

I'm working on editing the videos for 4 and 6 right now. Should have them done and up by midnight, but I might need another day for the artifacts and side mission screens. I just had a crazy busy day at work and had little time to do anything that didn't involve stupid car moving robots today.

Edit: Just gonna upload the part with the constraints for sequence 4 since the first part takes almost 2 minutes and anyone with half a brain can do it.
No worries man, there's no rush! I'll probably be asleep before midnight since I'm tired as balls, but I'll check back tomorrow afternoon when I'm home for the videos and anything else.

Fine by me for Sequence 4's video lol, so long as constraints 2 & 3 are outlined, we'll be good. They were kinda tough. And we don't need a video for 7 really if you're having trouble with it. But for the puzzle constraint and clues, it'd be helpful! As for Sequence 8, it's up to you - since the fight with Washington may be hard for some people.

But definitely the videos for Sequences 4 and 6!
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:48 AM   #32
Ty-Rex
MORE LIKE JARDIN-BLOW!!!
 
Ty-Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: /n(y)ōō/ /ˈjərzē/
Posts: 2,305

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
No worries man, there's no rush! I'll probably be asleep before midnight since I'm tired as balls, but I'll check back tomorrow afternoon when I'm home for the videos and anything else.

Fine by me for Sequence 4's video lol, so long as constraints 2 & 3 are outlined, we'll be good. They were kinda tough. And we don't need a video for 7 really if you're having trouble with it. But for the puzzle constraint and clues, it'd be helpful! As for Sequence 8, it's up to you - since the fight with Washington may be hard for some people.

But definitely the videos for Sequences 4 and 6!
Shit I totally forgot about killing the guy undetected in sequence 4. I deleted the damn source video for it too. I have the rendered version and the source vids for the beginning and first constraint, so I'll patch it all together tomorrow as soon as I get to work. The sequence 4 video I rendered just finished uploading now too.

I wasn't gonna put a video up for 8, I was just saying it was weird how the game was lagging so hard during the end of the game for me, but I can put up a video of the puzzle solving and clue finding although it's from my first run and you can see me trying to figure out the puzzle lol. It's not that bad tho.

ANYWAY! Enough excuses, here is at least something:



Will get artifacts and the videos tomorrow. I have all the footage, it just needs editing.

Just started uploading sequence 6 to youtube. Says that this:


will be the url it's live at.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch View Post
Fuck you, I love coffee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD

I HAVE WRONG OPINIONS ON TITANFALL DON'T LISTEN TO ME


Last edited by Ty-Rex; 04-25-2013 at 03:56 AM.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #33
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,681

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
Shit I totally forgot about killing the guy undetected in sequence 4. I deleted the damn source video for it too. I have the rendered version and the source vids for the beginning and first constraint, so I'll patch it all together tomorrow as soon as I get to work. The sequence 4 video I rendered just finished uploading now too.

I wasn't gonna put a video up for 8, I was just saying it was weird how the game was lagging so hard during the end of the game for me, but I can put up a video of the puzzle solving and clue finding although it's from my first run and you can see me trying to figure out the puzzle lol. It's not that bad tho.

ANYWAY! Enough excuses, here is at least something:



Will get artifacts and the videos tomorrow. I have all the footage, it just needs editing.

Just started uploading sequence 6 to youtube. Says that this:

AC 3 - Tyranny Of Washington: Redemption Sequence 6 100% Sync - YouTube

will be the url it's live at.
Added the pictures and video into the guide for now. Thanks Ty! Let me know when the other videos are finished and the artifacts pictures is complete!
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:26 PM   #34
Ty-Rex
MORE LIKE JARDIN-BLOW!!!
 
Ty-Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: /n(y)ōō/ /ˈjərzē/
Posts: 2,305

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Okay, sequence 4 is all redone and it came out pretty good imo.

It's processing now, so it should be live by the time you read this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcbWUmlpKZc

Now just the annoying task of editing the apparently giant ass video of sequence 7. I don't know why I forgot to stop the recording during cutscenes like I normally do.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch View Post
Fuck you, I love coffee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD

I HAVE WRONG OPINIONS ON TITANFALL DON'T LISTEN TO ME

Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #35
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,681

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
Okay, sequence 4 is all redone and it came out pretty good imo.

It's processing now, so it should be live by the time you read this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcbWUmlpKZc

Now just the annoying task of editing the apparently giant ass video of sequence 7. I don't know why I forgot to stop the recording during cutscenes like I normally do.
Nice! I've added the Sequence 4 video. It's because you love this DLC wand wanted to watch the cutscenes multiple times. Don't deny it.
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #36
Ty-Rex
MORE LIKE JARDIN-BLOW!!!
 
Ty-Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: /n(y)ōō/ /ˈjərzē/
Posts: 2,305

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Nice! I've added the Sequence 4 video. It's because you love this DLC wand wanted to watch the cutscenes multiple times. Don't deny it.
i just want forums awards soooo bad argghhhh

Sequence 7 Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Speed Up Button


Artifacts will be up in a few.

Edit: Also enjoy watching me solve baby's first puzzle in a comically slow manner. At one point you can almost see the rusted gears start turning in my head as I cross the finish line to figuring out this enigma of a puzzle.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch View Post
Fuck you, I love coffee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD

I HAVE WRONG OPINIONS ON TITANFALL DON'T LISTEN TO ME


Last edited by Ty-Rex; 04-25-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:57 PM   #37
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,681

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
i just want forums awards soooo bad argghhhh

Sequence 7 Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Speed Up Button

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SxIlhKDOxQ

Artifacts will be up in a few.

Edit: Also enjoy watching me solve baby's first puzzle in a comically slow manner. At one point you can almost see the rusted gears start turning in my head as I cross the finish line to figuring out this enigma of a puzzle.
Don't we all! I just need one more DLC guide after this for Diamond Micro! Lol, I dig the speeding up and how the audio cuts, makes it seem more...intense.

Well at least you figured it out in a decent amount of time! I literally had 1 second left on the clock when I finally figured out what the hell I needed to do for the puzzle and solved it. Stupid puzzles.
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog

Last edited by BiggD; 04-25-2013 at 08:59 PM.
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #38
Ty-Rex
MORE LIKE JARDIN-BLOW!!!
 
Ty-Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: /n(y)ōō/ /ˈjərzē/
Posts: 2,305

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Don't we all! I just need one more DLC guide after this for Diamond Micro! Lol, I dig the speeding up and how the audio cuts, makes it seem more...intense.
Yeah the sound just drops automatically when you speed things up in Windows Live Movie Maker. I do all my editing in the worst free software because I'm too lazy to learn AviSynth.

Speaking of things made in bad free software, here's the artifacts picture that I made in MSPaint like I do for every image I post because I'm lazy:



That would seem to wrap it up. Hopefully when I need to record and edit stuff for Blood Dragon, I won't have this stupid lingering sinus headache that has made all this much more annoying than it need be. Still was fun tho.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch View Post
Fuck you, I love coffee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD

I HAVE WRONG OPINIONS ON TITANFALL DON'T LISTEN TO ME

Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #39
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,681

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
Yeah the sound just drops automatically when you speed things up in Windows Live Movie Maker. I do all my editing in the worst free software because I'm too lazy to learn AviSynth.

Speaking of things made in bad free software, here's the artifacts picture that I made in MSPaint like I do for every image I post because I'm lazy
Well at least you know how to work Movie Maker, I don't think I've even touched that program lol. I'm awful with that kinda stuff usually. MS Paint rules all dude, that's where I do all my pictures too, HELLS YEAH!

And thanks for everything dude, pictures are helpful and I'm sure everyone will appreciate the videos. I foresee the Bronze Micro award coming your way once this is submitted it two weeks!

Quote:
That would seem to wrap it up. Hopefully when I need to record and edit stuff for Blood Dragon, I won't have this stupid lingering sinus headache that has made all this much more annoying than it need be. Still was fun tho.
Let's hope Blood Dragon won't be too much trouble! Although Maka contacted me and told me that he had been planning on making the guide and videos for the game. And while I did want to try to work on it, I might just let him take it on so I can enjoy the game without worrying about a guide!
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:46 AM   #40
StayonTarget
It's a Carton!
 
StayonTarget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: California
Posts: 7,861
Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Community Gaming - Platinum   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Let's hope Blood Dragon won't be too much trouble! Although Maka contacted me and told me that he had been planning on making the guide and videos for the game. And while I did want to try to work on it, I might just let him take it on so I can enjoy the game without worrying about a guide!
Lawl really? I was thinking about doing a guide for it as well. XD Come on D. You and me! Cowrite! We'll be the very best! Like no one ever was!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barad
Sure thing, My address is 123 Suckadingdong Road, that's on Stayonsucks Avenue in Pinkertunton town.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:04 AM   #41
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,681

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
Lawl really? I was thinking about doing a guide for it as well. XD Come on D. You and me! Cowrite! We'll be the very best! Like no one ever was!
I'm waiting to hear back from Maka because he contacted me about co-writing it this morning though!

Our Ash & Pikachu days might come to and end!

EDIT: Looks like Maka and I are onboard for the Blood Dragon guide!
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog

Last edited by BiggD; 04-26-2013 at 07:46 PM.
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:44 PM   #42
WolfmanStarrk
 
WolfmanStarrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 687

WolfmanStarrk2's Gamercard
Your guide helped me out EMMENSLY with these optional objectives, as from playing the main game, they can be a pain. Awesome job guys and off topic, LOVE the Harley Quinn icon BiggD :3
__________________
WolfmanStarrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #43
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,681

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfmanStarrk View Post
Your guide helped me out EMMENSLY with these optional objectives, as from playing the main game, they can be a pain. Awesome job guys and off topic, LOVE the Harley Quinn icon BiggD :3
Always glad to help out, it's super helpful knowing where all that stuff is before hand, especially when all 4 are close together. That way you can knock them out in a short amount of time.

Thanks Harley Quinn is a BOSS.
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:03 PM   #44
mitcho2013
 
mitcho2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 10

mitcho2013's Gamercard
Is it me or does it seem that Rescue Civilian can only be done during the story and not after? Because I've went to multiple locations that are said to have it and haven't found one Rescue Civilian mission.
__________________

Mitch
mitcho2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:06 PM   #45
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,681

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitcho2013 View Post
Is it me or does it seem that Rescue Civilian can only be done during the story and not after? Because I've went to multiple locations that are said to have it and haven't found one Rescue Civilian mission.
Not sure, could be a post-story spawn. I usually wait until after the storyline to do those anyways. So I would take that approach.
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #46
Nlkuysdf
 
Nlkuysdf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,071

tbs nikolai's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitcho2013 View Post
Is it me or does it seem that Rescue Civilian can only be done during the story and not after? Because I've went to multiple locations that are said to have it and haven't found one Rescue Civilian mission.
I did it during the story.
__________________
Completed Retail: 55 of 57-96.49%

Gamer Score: 61,175 of 61,255 -99.87%

Achievements: 2160 of 2162-99.91%
Nlkuysdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:01 AM   #47
StayonTarget
It's a Carton!
 
StayonTarget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: California
Posts: 7,861
Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Community Gaming - Platinum   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
There is a defend civilian in the upper left by a field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
I'm waiting to hear back from Maka because he contacted me about co-writing it this morning though!

Our Ash & Pikachu days might come to and end!

EDIT: Looks like Maka and I are onboard for the Blood Dragon guide!
*murmurs under breath*
I'll just start my own team with blackjack and hookers.
GARRY AND HIS TRUSTY MISCELLANEOUS ROCK TYPE.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barad
Sure thing, My address is 123 Suckadingdong Road, that's on Stayonsucks Avenue in Pinkertunton town.

Last edited by StayonTarget; 04-27-2013 at 04:33 PM.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:56 AM   #48
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,681

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
There is a rescue civilian in the upper left by a field.

*murmurs under breath*
I'll just start my own team with blackjack and hookers.
GARRY AND HIS TRUSTY MISCELLANEOUS ROCK TYPE.
True, but the location of the Rescue Civilian I have now is most ideal because it's located near everything else. That way you don't have to travel across the district 3-5 times.

You'll never defeat my Elite 4 team!
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:36 AM   #49
Ctrl Alt Defeat
 
Ctrl Alt Defeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 369

CtrI Alt Defeat's Gamercard
Good stuff BiggD. This and the Injustice roadmap. Hardworking man right there.
__________________
GT: CtrI Alt Defeat

Last edited by Ctrl Alt Defeat; 04-27-2013 at 05:45 AM.
Ctrl Alt Defeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:03 AM   #50
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,681

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Defeat View Post
Good stuff BiggD. This and the Injustice roadmap. Hardworking man right there.
I try Just doing what I can to help out around here!
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:31 PM   #51
StayonTarget
It's a Carton!
 
StayonTarget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: California
Posts: 7,861
Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Community Gaming - Platinum   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
True, but the location of the Rescue Civilian I have now is most ideal because it's located near everything else. That way you don't have to travel across the district 3-5 times.

You'll never defeat my Elite 4 team!
Spent 10 minutes reloading the area and I didn't see a single Defend Civilian. Which is what I meant to say originally... That location isn't a good one because it isn't frequent.

It's all about typing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barad
Sure thing, My address is 123 Suckadingdong Road, that's on Stayonsucks Avenue in Pinkertunton town.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #52
Ragnarok1986
 
Ragnarok1986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,047

Ragnarok1986's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Good guide, thank you.
__________________
Achievement Hunting Is More Than A Skill Itís a Lack Of Sleep Also

Follow me on Twitter
Ragnarok1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:59 PM   #53
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,681

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok1986 View Post
Good guide, thank you.
You are very welcome sir.
__________________

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:49 AM   #54
maculan27
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 5

maculan27's Gamercard
great, helps a lot
maculan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #55
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff
 
Kairi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Le cauchemar rouge
Posts: 7,191
Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   Submit - Emerald   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   The Helping Hand   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Assassins Creed III / DLC: The Tyranny of King Washington, Part 3: Redemption Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
__________________
XboxAchievements Code of Conduct - Read. Understand. Follow.

Thank you KillerBEA for the avatar and Rajeanero for the signature!

Mords-toi la langue, tu vas finir par me plaire...
Je ne me passe plus de vous. Je ne me passe plus de tout...

Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:56 PM   #56
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 8,382

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
EDIT: Nevermind. I eventually finished it by just running as quickly as possible from corner to corner.
__________________

Last edited by xhunterrrr; 06-22-2013 at 06:05 PM.
xhunterrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:52 PM   #57
Jamescastle1231
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3

Rochellefrances's Gamercard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaRoi2bYiMo
Jamescastle1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 PM.