Is it worth buying if you are a Joe fan?

The movie was good if you are 7-10 years old. It was amusing but not awesome if you grew up with GIJoes and are an adult. I don't like Dennis Quaid as Hawk and I didn't like the casting of the people who played Duke, Commander, Destro and Zartan. The only casting I felt they got right was Scarlet and Baroness. I do appreciate that GI Joe was definitely cleaner and resorted to less stupid humor than Transformers did however.

How can you have GI Joe without Flint and Lady Jay? I think the series revolved more around those two than it did Scarlet and Duke.

Question: Was Brendon Frasier supposed to be Flint?

I am really enjoying the game. It is definitely not a 4 out of 10. The camera does suck and the graphics are meh, but the gameplay is old-school Contra with unlockables and crazy ass firefights. I give it a 6 out of 10 just because I am a huge GI Joe fan/nerd (I have every single 25th Anniversary GI Joe figure and vehicle that has come out LOL).

It's not as bad as the reviews claim it was going to be. Maybe because I heard it was terrible I came in with lower expectations and I'm actually enjoying it. The achievements are not too difficult, I got it the day it came out, have played it a couple hours a day without a collection guide and currently have all but the turret achievement. I think my play time is around 18-20hrs. Once a guide is finished this could probably be done in about 10-15 hours so I'd suggest at least a weekend rental.