Nowhere in a Hurry

czachjaho

I got this the first time, but I didn't expect to. Your best bet is to just drive beside him for a while and let Berkowski (sp?) shoot him a bunch. He'll hit a lot of stuff on his own along the way. Then, after the end of a long straight road (I can't think of what the road is, but you'll likely know it when you're on it) he'll be damaged enough to wreck with a little tap.

Took me a couple of attempts to get this last night. I managed to stop him everytime and it didn't pop up the acheivement. I finally get it by smashing into back of the car and eventually he hits a car and stops then acheivement popped up.

I noticed the other thread said to let your partner shoot, but he definitely doesn't shoot. Took me three tries to finally wreck him, but I got the achievement first try. Maybe if the roadblock is in sight, even if you wreck him the achievement doesn't count? Just a thought.

I had troubles with this as well. The first time i failed to stop him myself, but the second time I stopped him right when you get onto the temple road(?) where the roadblock is further down. But I could see the roadblock in the distance and I think that makes it fail. The third time however I managed to stop it before I saw any cops and then it worked. Just smash into the car over and over.

I don't think it matters where you are as I got it when I was in sight of the roadblock after failing when I stopped him much earlier. One tip is stay in the car until the achievement pops. I think if you jump out too quick that may be causing the glitch.

• 3 months later...