Great Game -- Annoying Glitch

Fryer2k7

great game, however managed to come across a very annoying glitch.

i have collected all of the evil eyes and on the last one it unlocked the challenge for completed game and finding everything, however the achievement Kingdom of the blind is stuck on 97%. i have definetly collected them all and checked on the select level menu.

WHAT DO I DO?? i am stuck on 925/1000 :mad:

Yes, that's what I ment, I have checked every level to make sure the dots are filled, currently just uninstalled it and reinstalling. Only thing left I can try. Don't know if it will work due to save been on cloud but heck.. Worth a try. will update if works

• 2 weeks later...

This is really annoying! Do we have any indication what causes it to glitch? I have just completed the game and was about start collecting the remaining eyes/amulets when I noticed this thread. Has xbox support/press play responded or stated any intention to fix it?

Would rather hold off and wait before risking collecting the last ones and glitching the achievement.

I was the guy that initially reported this to press play and have been working with them to fix the issue they seem pretty confident that the title update should fix the issue , I went out on a limb just to see if they would add a extra but that got shot down pretty quick so hopefully like they said it will address the issue

This morning, I actually got an email from a guy at PressPlay who said they were pretty confident they've found and fixed the issue. (Something to do with the Xbox powering off mid game and problems with cloud storage synching) and a title update will be rolled out very soon, which should make the achievement pop upon loading the game.

This is great news and it's good to see game companies taking the issue seriously, even though it seems to have affected a minority.

Weirdest thing just happened to me. I am currently playing Assassin's Creed : Black Flag and was just swimming along when this glitched achievement finally unlocked. I'm not complaining because I now have my 1000G from Max but it's bizarre that I wasn't even playing the game and it unlocked.

Hope it unlocks for all you fellow glitchees.

Weirdest thing just happened to me. I am currently playing Assassin's Creed : Black Flag and was just swimming along when this glitched achievement finally unlocked. I'm not complaining because I now have my 1000G from Max but it's bizarre that I wasn't even playing the game and it unlocked.

Hope it unlocks for all you fellow glitchees.

Thats what happens when you disconnect, earn an achievement, and reconnect.

I'd guess you dropped out without realising, reconnected, then after a short delay it popped while you were playing AC.

Does this mean the title update launched? have been holding off doing these until the patch launched.

Really like the X1 but I do wish there was a way to see whats going on better. Its nice when the console does things for you in the background - but its nice to KNOW its doing it and get some visibility of that.

This just happened to me as well. I got 75/75 eyes and no achievement. I went back and counted all the dots for eyes and there are 75. Also the achievements for 5, 25, and 50 eyes did not unlock until I had 6, 26, and 51 eyes, so it must have glitched early on. I'll wait for the patch or try playing another game and hope it unlocks.

great game, however managed to come across a very annoying glitch.

i have collected all of the evil eyes and on the last one it unlocked the challenge for completed game and finding everything, however the achievement Kingdom of the blind is stuck on 97%. i have definetly collected them all and checked on the select level menu.

WHAT DO I DO?? i am stuck on 925/1000 :mad:

I have the same issue, but when I look at my achievements for the game now, it says I have 1000/1000 and that I somehow unlocked the 75G achievement which is finding all the evil eyes, on 1-7-14, even though I found the last one on 1-16-14 and another thing is the achievement some how unlocked before the other evil eye achievements, but I DO NOT have the "Challenge Achievement" for finding all of the Evil eyes..

pretty weird glitch I must say, but it was a really really fun game besides that.