Final Fantasy XIII Faceplate Giveaway

Webb

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/news/ffxiiifaceplatgiveaway.jpg

To celebrate today's worldwide release of Final Fantasy XIII on the Xbox 360 - something that is possible for the first time in the franchise's history. We're teaming together with Microsoft to give you the chance to win one of 5 fancy Final Fantasy XIII Xbox 360 faceplates - usually only available if you happened to be a game's journalist attending X10 in San Francisco, and maybe other places... we don't know. Trust us, they're limited... really limited.

We're going to keep it simple, because we know that you're either knee deep in Chocobo or off on your travels to pick up your copy today.

If you've not already checked them out, check out our review here and the achievements that we published last week.

How can you win you ask? Simple sign your name and add an explanation as to which was your favourite Final Fantasy and why. No wrong answers, we're just curious as usual, and as always, the winners will be selected randomly.

Want to know what you're trying to win? Then check them out below. Keep all discussion to the front page comments please.

Rules:

Winners - 5

1. The competition will end on March 16, 23:59 GMT.

2. One entry per person. Enter twice, void all your entries.

3. Simply sign your name, which Final Fantasy was your favourite and why, and you can be in with a chance to win. If you're feeling grumpy, then feel free just to sign your tag.

4. Names will be randomly drawn using a random number generator.

5. Official rules can be found here.

6. Restrictions? Hell no.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/news/ffxiiigiveawayface1.jpg

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/news/ffxiiigiveawayface2.jpg

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Callum x360a

Final Fantasy VII was my favourite, it was the first one that I played, and in my opinion no other Final Fantasy has ever came close to matching it. IX and X did come a little close, but Final Fantasy VII had the best story, character development and complete WTF moments.

Also, the Emerald Weapon could make you poo.

I think 8 was my favourite, purely for it's storyline. The gameplay and 'draw' mechanic was flawed, however, the narrative and characterisation easily made up for that. Also, the graphics were stunning, so, almost definitely 8.

Gamertag: Worzol 91

Edited by Worzol
I forgot to add my GT D=

Lilikka

My favorite Final Fantasy game is probably FFVI. There were massive amounts of characters (14!) and all of them got some kind of backstory and character development. I don't think there's been a Final Fantasy game since that I felt that attached to all the characters!

Link345

I really enjoyed FFVIII (Final Fantasy 8), as it was the first truly cinematic game I ever played. I really enjoyed the battle system, the summons, and thought the storyline was top-notch. It contains one of my most memorable moments in a game where you're being chased down a hill by Alexander, and have to hit the shore before a bomb explodes. Brilliance.

(I could also go with FFXI, but I don't think people would let that count!)