Collectable Guide (Intel/Contacts)

Corrupt.

This is a brief guide on where you can find the collectables for this game. Most are pretty easy to find, but there may be a few that could potentially give you trouble.

They are in order of when you will come across them in the level.

ARCTIC:

Foundation

Black Viper File Card: In plain sight after killing the first few foot soldiers

M.A.R.S Security Trooper File Card: After the first checkpoint you will encounter two generators. This is by the second one

M.A.R.S. Shield Technology Intel: After disabling the forcefields, just behind an outcrop on the left

Holding Pen File Card: On the way to the large steel doors, this is on the left

Ripcord Location Intel: Behind the barricades on the right before the boss fight

Genesis

M.A.R.S. Defense Wall File Card: After the second checkpoint, in plain sight

Snake Eyes Location Intel: Next to the door requiring a heavy after you get the comm from Breaker

Joe Snow Cat File: Next to the Snow Cat

Joe Tanks Intel: Near the third security tower of the structure

Detention Centre File Card: Near the huge doors of the detention centre

Deckhouse Six

M.A.R.S. Security Officer Intel: On the right of the first room you enter

COBRA Nanomite Intel: In the special door after the first red ninjas

Red Ninja File Card: Behind the objects in an alcove on the left after enemies pour out of it

Serpent Battle Armour Intel: After defeating the COBRA soldiers in the round room, there is a Heavy door. This intel is inside.

Storm Shadow File Card: After defeating Shadow Storm for the first time

Cliff's Edge

Shadow Storm Training pt 1 Intel: Destroy the generator beside the mini prison to unlock the cage. This is inside

COBRA Gunship File Card: After the first checkpoint, you will need to destroy 2 generators. This file card is nearby.

Flyers Intel: Just past the forcefield you just disabled.

Satellite File Card: After defending against 5 waves of enemies, this is nearby in plain sight

Launch Site Confirmed Intel: Continue down the linear path, this is in plain sight

Rocket House

Joe Vehicles Intel: Through the Commando door at the beginning of the level

Snow Job Intel: Through the Heavy door a little further down

Teleport Device File Card: After the forcefield is down, continue down and defeat the enemies. This will be in your path

M.A.R.S. Weapons Facility File Card: In the area where you need to destroy the launch pads, on the right hand side

COBRA H.I.S.S. Modern File Card: Same area, in the back left

The Baroness File Card: After defeating The Baroness

Bonus Alpha

Flight Pod Missile File Card: In the open area with the snow cats, behind some trees on the left hand side. You need a Commando to access the door

Lift Ticket File Card: Once inside the biolab, you will come across a Combat Soldier door. There is a teleporter nearby if you don't have one. It is behind the door

Drop From Above Intel: In the computer room, destroy all computers and this one will appear

Edited by Corrupt.

Desert Jewel

Arrival

Drop Box File Card: After the first big gate, next to a teleporter

Joe Runner File Card: Under some crates on a small mound near with a turret

COBRA Stinger File Card: Continuing down the canyon, next to a turret

Black Neo Viper File Card: After being introduced to Crawlers, in the left connecting hallway

Rise

BAT Manufacturing File Card: Behind a Commando door after first encountering the BATs

Apep Intel: In a cache with above

BAT Shock/BAT Factory Intel: In a cache with above

Hoverblade File Card: After defeating the gunship, through the gate then behind the building

SERPENT Battle Armour File Card: To the left after opening the massive double doors

Joe Armoured Panther Care File Card: Just after the vehicle drop point, in plain sight

Shipwreck Location Intel: After the mole machines, head towards the building and you will find this

Robot

Dusty Intel: After disabling the lasers, there is a Combat Soldier door near a teleporter with this hidden behind the containers next to it

Crawler Intel: Behind the Combat Soldier door

Tunnel Rat File Card: After the second checkpoint in the section with the four power coils, this is between the staircases in the centre

Storm

Dusty File Card: Turn around and go backwards at the beginning for this one

Bat Shock File Card: After the open area with multiple enemies, this is down a ramp on the left near a teleporter

Satellite Strike Intel: After defeating the mecha robot in the left area, there is a control panel and objects to the right for this

Agent Helix Tags: Open the Heavy door in this area

Wild Bill File Card: After checkpoint 2, where you have to destroy two generators, this is between them

Apep

Cover Intel: After turning off the forcefield over the special door, use a Combat Soldier to enter it for two items

Apep Solar Complex File Card: See above

Power Coil File Card: After the first checkpoint, kill the mecha robot, then access the Commando door for this

Joe Tiger Cat File Card: In plain sight on your way out

Bonus Delta

Tunnel Rat Intel: To the left after crossing the bridge

Edited by Corrupt.

Jungle Fuel

Fever

Night Creeper File Card: Next to the first turret you come across

Recondo Intel: A little further on, in plain sight

Joe Cougar File Card: After the gunship and the wave of enemies, on the left

Bio Lab File Card: Immediately after checkpoint 1, behind some wooden pikes to the right

Iron Grenadier File Card: After you have opened the gate, go through and it is on the right in some containers

Beachhead Tags: Next to the second power coil

COBRA Bausita: In this same area, go to the left and follow a boulder around to a small clearing with a Heaby door. This one is inside

Sludge

Kamakura Tags: Play through until you come to a Commando door, this is behind it

Breaker File Card: When you get to a dead end, smash the containers up for this

Homing Missile File Card: In the room where you destroy the computers and bio tanks, destroy everything and this will appear in the middle of the room

Breaker Intel: After checkpoint 2, you will get to a research lab. Destroy everything for this one to appear

Countdown

Joe Mobile Pit File Card: When you get to the open area, this is to the left

B.A.T. [Flame] File Card: Find the small path to the right of this area, this is at the end

Sgt. Flash Location Intel: You will get this after disabling the forcefield

Recondo File Card: After the first checkpoint, this will be beside a generator on the left

COBRA H.I.S.S. Original File Card: In plain sight after defeating the mecha robot

COBRA Temple Intel: Right at the end of the level, after defeating all the enemies, go through the door that opens

Primal Shrine

COBRA Crimson Attack Tank File Card: In plain sight, after abandoning the MOBAT

COBRA Ziggarut File Card: After checkpoint 1, you will come to four generators. This is behind a special door on the right

COBRA Island Intel: Further on from the last, behind another special door

Joe MOBAT File Card: On the left in the open in this area

Destro File Card: Awarded for defeating Destro

Bonus Stigma

Stalker File Card: After disabling the forcefield, follow the grey structure round for this one

Data Frame File Card: Destroy the containers before the mini-bridge, it is inside

Communication Satellite File Card: Behind the special door before continuing to the fortress

Scientist Theory Intel: After the first checkpoint, disable the lasers on the left to get to this one

Sgt Flash Tag: After checkpoint 2, you have to defeat a bunch of enemies. You will get this when they are all dead

Polar M.A.S.S.

Dial Tone File Card: After you abandon your vehicle, this is in plain sight

Dr Burkhart File Card: After checkpoint 1, find a path on the left just before the huge door to find two items

Mobile PIT Intel: See above

Radar Dish File Card: After checkpoint 2, this is sitting next to the comm tower

MASS Device Intel: Awarded for getting into the interior of the base

Cryodome

Flight Pod Chain Gun File Card: In plain sight from the start

COBRA Commander File Card: You will see this while blowing up the 5 generators

Accelerator Suit Intel: In the first room once you get inside

Breach PIT

Hawk File Card: After checkpoint 1, in the first room on the right

Storm Shadow Training pt 2 File Card: Awarded for completing the section between checkpoints 1 & 2

• 1 month later...

I'm having a real problem here and have checked your list against my game. I have done every mission and got all Intel, File cards and Tags, yet when I access the Battlefiles screen on the main menu and go to Cobra files, I still have a card missing!. It's the one on the right end of the top row next to the Assault trooper card and before Baroness card. This is seriously battering my head and is all I need for all achievements. Can you please help?.

• 2 months later...
I'm having a real problem here and have checked your list against my game. I have done every mission and got all Intel, File cards and Tags, yet when I access the Battlefiles screen on the main menu and go to Cobra files, I still have a card missing!. It's the one on the right end of the top row next to the Assault trooper card and before Baroness card. This is seriously battering my head and is all I need for all achievements. Can you please help?.

The card you are missing is Serpents Armor.

To the OP, there are a few cards missing from your list, why is that? For example there are two files cards on the bonus desert level, but you only mention the intel.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Desert Jewel - Bonus Delta - Missing collectibles

Two collectibles at the very start of the level, right before the bridge. Specifically, to the left of the bridge is a bonus box, and it is near a path. Follow to the left, and you will find a Commando Door.

Unlock it to find:

1) Weather Dominator File Card (left side)

2) COBRA Mole Pod File Card (right side)

Jungle Fuel - Countdown - Incorrect Location.

"Sgt. Flash Location Intel" is not given outright, or in the middle of a pathway, etc. The location above is flat-out wrong, as is another site that tends to outright steal content from other sites.

This is NOT before the first checkpoint, after disabling the shields. This is a bit after that point .

Specifically, right by the area where you have to take down 3 generators to continue. The generators continue past a building, with the last generator in the corner area. Returning, you can pass around the building on the other side (right side), leading back to a doorway. I believe this required a soldier like Duke to open (why I missed the first time around), but for some reason, returning on Casual mode had the door wide open for me. The Intel was inside.

Tundra - Cryodome - Missing Achievements

Two found so far that aren't listed, and both are pretty close to the very start of the level.

"COBRA Final Lair" File Card

First area. By the tank is a small gate/arch you'll go through, with B.A.T. spawners on the wall nearby. More gates/arches are further down, but the very first gate hides this card. It's just barely past the gate on the right side, by the mountain/wall part. Make sure you jump out of the tank to try and find this one.

"Strato Viper" File Card

First area. Somewhat close to the Cobra Commander File Card, though I think it is before it. In the general area of where you have to blow up the five generators. Specifically, near the force field gate that disables after destroying the generators. Gate is to the left, and a building-like thing with two indestructible bulwarks is to the right. The File Card is hidden somewhat behind these two bulwarks.

• 4 weeks later...

This is the worst guide I have ever used. You have collectibles mixed up and listed in missions they do not appear in. I am not sure if there is a viewer where you can see what collectibles are in what level, but this is a complete waste of time.

I would have been better off collecting them and moving on then trying to find ones that I missed on the second run.

• 2 weeks later...
This is the worst guide I have ever used. You have collectibles mixed up and listed in missions they do not appear in. I am not sure if there is a viewer where you can see what collectibles are in what level, but this is a complete waste of time.

I would have been better off collecting them and moving on then trying to find ones that I missed on the second run.

i found a guide at trueachievements.com all credit goes to Epsilon Theta the OP. i did no work on this guide and am not taking any credit for it.

http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=616439#vch

took me an hour searching the net to even find this. was about to rage quit and burn my house to the ground. hope this helps people. it appears to have the missing information Bahaumaut was mentioning in previous posts.