Looking for sets/legends/dupes

Looking to ruin a loot driven game by duping items and not working or trading for stuff legitimately. Thus I plan on ruining the game for everyone else playing online because everyone will have the best shit without having to grind for it. I have high level gems to trade if you'll dupe your stuff for me.

Fixed your quote for you. Duping and modding ruined the game for the 360. Why would you want to ruin it for next gen consoles also?

I agree, modified gear ruined Diablo on 360 for me as well. But I find myself more tolerant on duplicating. It's the developer's job to fix glitches so they can't be exploited. Since Blizzard doesn't care about the console version, I won't care about exploiting glitches.

Fixed your quote for you. Duping and modding ruined the game for the 360. Why would you want to ruin it for next gen consoles also?

There will always be laziness no matter what, some people just dont get that half the fun of the game is wading through gallons of blood to find those pieces you're looking for and the extreme statisfaction you get from seeing the orange or green beams of light appear.

Eh, thats why I stay alone on Xbone

There will always be laziness no matter what, some people just dont get that half the fun of the game is wading through gallons of blood to find those pieces you're looking for and the extreme statisfaction you get from seeing the orange or green beams of light appear.

I agree. I have a friend who Dupes some times and I do not get why. I know its fun and all to have good stuff. But the satisfaction of getting it on your own is way better then being lazy and having someone dupe it for you.

Or you know, do it just to help get achievements, considering that's what this site is here for. I duped my Hellfire ring so I had one for each of the six classes, because I REALLY don't feel like going through all that again. I've played this game on PC, and I'm only playing on xbox for achievements and the occasional couch coop experience. In my situation I don't see a problem with it. Now for a first time player, don't dupe. Enjoy it.

I agree, modified gear ruined Diablo on 360 for me as well. But I find myself more tolerant on duplicating. It's the developer's job to fix glitches so they can't be exploited. Since Blizzard doesn't care about the console version, I won't care about exploiting glitches.

I don't see the problem with Duping

The way I see it, someone earned an item at some point, legitimately, and is letting you get it, fair play!

Modding however is the problem, I played with a few modders already, and I see no fun there, literally sprinting through huge crowds of mobs on torment difficulties is no fun!

Idiots...

Edit...modders are the idiots, lol

There's something about the noise of a legendary drop and beam of light, knowing it's the same item you've had countless times before and hoping it finally has a roll in your favour. That is Diablo.

@A Grenade - I can see why folks would want to dodge the core of the game to be great gear wise right away, especially those of us that have pounded a ton of hours into the PC version and would rather be on that now for the seasons if that interests you, but I wouldn't say doing that really goes towards any of the achievements. The level 70 legendary items in each slot is pretty easy and anything else can always be breezed through on Normal difficulty, including the Hardcore achievements.

To each their own, I'm happy with folks making the game fun however they want as long as it's not modding that then affects any game I or others that don't like it are in.