Limbo or Deadthspank

MAxiMoZ

Limbo is short, you'll beat it in less than a day. But you can't compare a hack and slash to a puzzle game. I think limbo is worth playing but I recommend finding a friend or two to split the cost with.

I really liked deathspank but after beating it in less than a week I feel the game should have been longer, offered more leveling or more weapon customization

Agreed.You can't really compare them,but I literally beat Limbo in one sitting and it gets kinda repetitive and even though it was short,I just wanted it to be over.Just started Deathspank about an hour ago and already greatly prefer it over Limbo.Very funny and there's so much more to the game.

Agreed.You can't really compare them,but I literally beat Limbo in one sitting and it gets kinda repetitive and even though it was short,I just wanted it to be over.Just started Deathspank about an hour ago and already greatly prefer it over Limbo.Very funny and there's so much more to the game.
You really wanted Limbo to be over so soon? I wished it was longer than the 3 hour game it is. Didn't find it to be too repetitive either, as the puzzles got a little bigger and harder towards the end, which kept the game interesting for me, but that's just my humble opinion.

Okay I will take deathspank after I'm done with the BioShock DLC
As much as I like Limbo, Deathspank is probably the better choice when comparing the amount of gameplay you get out of the two. Excellent choice!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Limbo was an amazing gaming experience from start to finish - so dark! but it was short and over all too quickly. Deathspank was more fun to play -stat grinding is always fun and new things are always happening on it. Was a joy to get 200 gamerscore on!