Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT - i have a 4

add me.

if anyone is available to play this saturday, July 6 lets make a list. i should be on most of the day, so put your name and a time. if you aren't friends with the people on this list, add your name and then send a message/friend request on live. also note that we can have more than just 8 people.

1. i have a 4

2. rpmboy

pretty much available all day

Hey guys. I am doing a streaming marathon, every day live streaming until I hit that magical 360k gamerscore record (in respect to the 360 adding achievements in the first place)

My GT is DrChiz, I want to knock this puppy out tonight on livestream, I start around 10pm PST. Send me a message if you are interested and we'll get it done, friends list is full because since I have a fan base, they spam me with friend requests, so send me a message saying you're doing the achievement and I will add you to my list.

Thanks

Here's what i have so far. if we can get a few more people that would be great in case one or two can't show up.

1. i have a 4

2. rpmboy

3. ImpartialDawn

4. Bong15

5. BOB101910 RFP

6. Sainting

7. vX Fosheezee Xv

I'm in as well if a spot opens up. GT: Yomaru

I have also been looking to get this achievement and would like to be added to the list. I'll pretty much be playing weekend so maybe some of us can get it tonight and then I can also be on to help people Saturday. My GT is rockfreak155

So far:

1. i have a 4

2. rpmboy

3. ImpartialDawn

4. Bong15

5. BOB101910 RFP

6. Sainting

7. vX Fosheezee Xv

8. Nookums69

9. Mandalorian831

10. oJEKYLL

11. Yomaru

12. HardcoreZombie7

13. THC Endless CH

14. dave s uk

15. rockfreak155

Edited by rockfreak155

Looking to unlock this one as well. Available anytime on Sat. Since the list has grown quite large, perhaps we can split into 2 groups, or perhaps rotate new people so that everyone on the list can get this?

So far:

1. i have a 4

2. rpmboy

3. ImpartialDawn

4. Bong15

5. BOB101910 RFP

6. Sainting

7. vX Fosheezee Xv

8. Nookums69

9. Mandalorian831

10. oJEKYLL

11. Yomaru

12. HardcoreZombie7

13. THC Endless CH

14. dave s uk

15. rockfreak155

16. Exe the Hero

17. BluePowerRanger

18. Simlaurel

Hello, I'm looking for anyone who's interested in boosting Grey Matter and Hardcore. I'm online during the evenings (EST).

GT = Simlaurel

Edit - No longer looking to boost, completed all TF 2 achievements.

Edited by Simlaurel
Status Update

Hi ive just got this game today in SALE bargain at £4.50 three great games i just prey now that cause the game is so cheap there be alot more people in multi-player to boost etc :p if any is intrested please send me message i need this achievement to and i will you back.

GT WizardFlipper