The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There to busy at my apartment I guess lol. Honestly they always answers me.

Although I had nikki meter maxed out and for some reason I don't have her number on my phone.

Over all the MP is working great for me. Not losing money, I did not get kicked out of my apartment and I got some sexy cars. Running out of things to do but it works. :dance:

Yeah I had that feeling too. Than my game decided to screw me over and delete my character.

What nights does Cheetah work? I got Infernus on Franklin, Nikki on Trevor but Cheetah didn't want to date Trev. Mike didn't seem to get her as an option every time I go to the club. Infernus always wants more, Nikki is frigid with Trev

Why are dicks shown on side event criminal blue dot, but not the other? Haven't got far enough possibly?

My game has frozen 3 times today which has meant reboots, the console hasnt frozen just the game, and have gone from lvl 18 back to lvl 15 and lost in total over the 3 freezes about 80K now... I give up with the online of this game, every time I get just that little bit further get fucked over by their servers freezing, 6 hours played today and I am once again back at the starting point of where I was when I first started playing today. Absoloutely rediculous, there is no saving of your char data whilst playing until you choose leave GTA Online which is completely stupid design, it should back up your char data after every mission. In its current state I give up with this game its bullshit.

It autosaves all the time but if the servers unavailable it obviously can't save. Even a manual save option wouldn't make a difference. If you don't see the orange circle in the bottom right corner after doing a mission then don't bother doing anything else as your just wasting your time.

It autosaves all the time but if the servers unavailable it obviously can't save. Even a manual save option wouldn't make a difference. If you don't see the orange circle in the bottom right corner after doing a mission then don't bother doing anything else as your just wasting your time.

Good to know. Thanks for the info.

I cannot access the internet in Online.

If I try with either a phone or a laptop, it comes up for a split second and then it cuts back to the game. After that, I can call up my phone, but none of the apps on the surface will work. I can press A and it'll make the sound, but nothing happens. As and added bonus, I can no longer interact with anything in the world that requires a press on the D-Pad. As long as I don't access the internet everything works fine.

But this has forced me to find an ATM every time I want to deposit cash. The shitty thing is that I can't buy anything like the cars. And I have to find the properties myself by driving around.

But the extra-shitty thing is that apparently if you purchase your $400,000 penthouse with the 10-car garage on foot, you will not get the American Dream achievement. It only pops for those that buy their house over the internet.

Great.

What's next Rockstar?

EDIT:

Since the cloud servers are not available (imagine that), I've been hanging out in Story Mode.

Guess what happens when I try to access the Internet?

Awesome.

Edited by Jack Frost

I cannot access the internet in Online.

If I try with either a phone or a laptop, it comes up for a split second and then it cuts back to the game. After that, I can call up my phone, but none of the apps on the surface will work. I can press A and it'll make the sound, but nothing happens. As and added bonus, I can no longer interact with anything in the world that requires a press on the D-Pad. As long as I don't access the internet everything works fine.

But this has forced me to find an ATM every time I want to deposit cash. The shitty thing is that I can't buy anything like the cars. And I have to find the properties myself by driving around.

But the extra-shitty thing is that apparently if you purchase your $400,000 penthouse with the 10-car garage on foot, you will not get the American Dream achievement. It only pops for those that buy their house over the internet.

Great.

What's next Rockstar?

If you manage to get the Internet working, you can trade in your pricy apartment for another one over the Internet for the achievement, and then just trade it back for the first apartment. You won't have to worry about spending money.

I thought about AC4 on the XB1, but after 2, the games did nothing for me, and I found it to be a heavy chore getting through AC3. I had very small interest in AC4, but after seeing those 100% requirements for missions making a return, I'll pass. I know me being an achievement whore can ruin games, but I don't feel like playing games like that twice in a row so close together, so having to re-do missions like that over and over for 100% is annoying. You could literally make any other achievement than that, and I'd be fine.

I thought about AC4 on the XB1, but after 2, the games did nothing for me, and I found it to be a heavy chore getting through AC3. I had very small interest in AC4, but after seeing those 100% requirements for missions making a return, I'll pass. I know me being an achievement whore can ruin games, but I don't feel like playing games like that twice in a row so close together, so having to re-do missions like that over and over for 100% is annoying. You could literally make any other achievement than that, and I'd be fine.

Those 100% missions do indeed suck major knobs. But I'm a sucker for anything new so I'll be playing the new Lego and AC4.

Those 100% missions do indeed suck major knobs. But I'm a sucker for anything new so I'll be playing the new Lego and AC4.

I'm thinking BF4 on 360, then upgrading to the XB1 version, then I have DR3, Forza 5, and Watch Dogs for the XB1. Just need to find something else to play in between finishing GTA V and getting BF4 on the 360.

If you manage to get the Internet working, you can trade in your pricy apartment for another one over the Internet for the achievement, and then just trade it back for the first apartment. You won't have to worry about spending money.

Good to know, thanks. I'm re-installing the game in hopes it comes back, but you never know with this game.

EDIT: Nope. Didn't work.

I need money..I'm always low on ammo and I still can't afford an apartment or can't insure a new car lol. Sucks you don't get money from the races. :(

There's a mission that Gerald gives you called Violent Duct, farm money and XP here.

They disabled the Replay option, but if you press Y to like the mission and then your right trigger, it will restart the mission. You'll get $9,000 every few minutes and there's an Ammu-Nation just up the block. Very ideal.

And I got $3300 from a race I won in the riverbeds... :/

Edited by Jack Frost

There's a mission that Gerald gives you called Violent Duct, farm money and XP here.

They disabled the Replay option, but if you press Y to like the mission and then your right trigger, it will restart the mission. You'll get $9,000 every couple of minutes and there's an Ammu-Nation just up the block. Very ideal.

And I got $3300 from a race I won in the riverbeds... :/

Ok cheers for this must try this asap. I'm able to reply races without doing the Y + RT thing. I'm guessing they've disabled it just for the missions.

There is way too much ranking up involved to buy basic things like guns and clothing. Not to mention level-based game modes and whatever else requires a shit ton of work. Let's make them grind their guts out for dozens of hours before they can play with all of the toys that actually make a sandbox world fun. Oh, you like that hat? Come back when you're level 5,428 and you can buy it for $20,000.

There is way too much ranking up involved to buy basic things like guns and clothing. Not to mention level-based game modes and whatever else requires a shit ton of work. Let's make them grind their guts out for dozens of hours before they can play with all of the toys that actually make a sandbox world fun. Oh, you like that hat? Come back when you're level 5,428 and you can buy it for $20,000.

This is true. I'm level 21 and I go to the gun shop in hopes of treating myself with a new toy but I get there and it's a pretty depressing collection of, what's available for me to buy? 2 shitty pistols and 2 shitty subs. Max armor requires level 50 too.

Absolutely. Want to slaughter enemies with the minigun? Better hit rank 120! Not even the ridiculous 100 we have to boost, but 20 MORE fucking ranks.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread