Deus Ex Missing Link DLC broken?

headshed101

I downloaded this when it was 600 MSP a while back and have only just got round to finishing the main game. Everytime I try to start the content from the main Deus Ex menu it crashes on the loading screen and freezes up my xbox totally.

It warns me before I start the content that I need to have the latest title update and be connected to xbox live, which I am but still it freezes up. I don't have a gold account at the moment as it expired and I haven't had the money to renew yet but I don't see why Gold would be necessary for a single player campaign.

FYI I have cleared system cache but the game is not downloaded to my hardrive. Last time I did that I had glitches galore with achievements not unlocking...Has anyone else had a problem starting up the DLC?

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

The Foxiest of the hounds achievement just glitched for me two weeks ago when I bought the DLC and game cheap. Outside of my long ago 1k on the original release.

The Foxiest Achievement glitched, because in opinion I had picked up the other two cases with the praxis kits and gun, once collecting the main mission personal gear at the start. Maybe when getting the Rocket Launcher side mission, I had to knock out some guards who later disappeared when returning to the area with the first piece. Possibly maybe because I had eaten a booster bar, due to being really lazy on waiting seconds in the final boss area, to recharge making another KO. In my next 3 hour speed run. I didn't pick nothing else up, my inventory remained empty apart from some gained hackware, presto achievement. I tested that it wasn't a reload that was at fault, when phermoning the endgame hacker. I skipped all of the other side missions that final run.

Damn this DLC sucked. Why did they take all of the fun out of? I mean come on. The story we already knew about human trials in the original game, and we never find any evidence of Megan being there. Running back and forth. They wanted replay value. So no praxis meant limited hacks, but I wanted to explore everywhere. No ghost because no praxis and some alarms were raised. Yes kill, but who cares? If somebody is shooting me, let me trank or stungun them, shooting them silently, or killing from a range right back.

Edited by Snipherbutt