Does anyone know a way....

mini0mk

Sometimes it will just put you on opposite teams, but if that doesn't work, I would suggest using the Achievement Trading Thread and see if you can set up a boosting party with you, your friend and 14 others, and just go into skirmish. It will also help others get the Full Boat achievement if they need it as well.

Does anyone know a way me and my friend can get into the same match but on different teams? We want boost the 10kill streak awards for each gun. I have 3 more to go but just cba with them.

Really? I wish I could switch my luck with yours. My friend and I always get put against each other when we join a game. Really annoying. Even if it is just the 2 of us. Don't get me started if we have 3-6 people.

How are you going to boost? there's no tac insertion and the maps are huge.

It's sometimes easier to find discreet boosting areas on huge maps since other players may not be bothered to trek a long distance for just one enemy.

Really? I wish I could switch my luck with yours. My friend and I always get put against each other when we join a game. Really annoying. Even if it is just the 2 of us. Don't get me started if we have 3-6 people.

exactly lol, seriously OP just play 2-3 matches and you WILL be split up. We try to keep our parties to 4 or less but it still splits us up pretty frequently,