Crysis 3 freezing

WipeoutBoy1

Mine freezes as well. Another Crytek/EA failure to test their game before releasing it. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling but that does not fix it. I am using a new slim edition system as well. What a waste of $60.00. Multiplayer is already filled with aimbots and hackers as well. They need to patch this quick, going back to Battlefield until Crytek gets their crap together.

Is this happening to anyone else because it is really pissing me off. 6 times so far :mad:.

Yeah it's messed up but only for the MP, froze on me four times so far. A few times during the loading screen (match start up) and one time during a match when I hit :start: to check the map. Never froze in my SP game though.

Not sure on consoles but pc got a patch today and its made mp unplayable due to freezing after less than 5 minutes of gameplay, the funniest thing about that is a douchebag employee from crytek actually questioned the users graphics card as a reason for the freezes. Can safelg say that the patch has fucked mp for now

Had the same problem of it freezing after the cutscene from killing the Alpha Ceph, restarted from checkpoint over 10 times at least, my game was already installed so I finally tried replaying the level from the start again, got to the end and it finally went through so maybe that will work for you guys. I was doing it on Super Soldier and by the time the credits came on, the cheevos popped.

Everytime i kill the last boss when the cut scene ends it freezes, iv kill the last boss 7 times now and it keeps doing it, any help!

Same here. When I go to Replay Mission it shows I beat the mission on Supersoldier Diff, but I did not get the Achievements for beating the game, beating it on Vet and SS. Only got the single mission Achievement.

Same boat as you guys trying to finish last boss on supersoldier. The first freeze was when the achievement "True Measure of a Hero" popped up. Second, as soon as he gets sucked into whatever it froze with a black screen. I'm installing the game now hoping it will fix it. I'll update later.

Edit...now if I die as soon as I hit x to restart it freezes every time. Tried it 8 times then just said hell with it.

Edited by JAWS_Xtremesystems

The multiplayer has had this problem since the beta, it seems as though it is related to Xbox Live parties. For some unknown reason you can't load into the multiplayer in a Xbox Live party, load the game up first enter multiplayer and then join your party. Hopefully that might help. Crysis 2 also used to freeze in multiplayer from time to time, it has something to do with Xbox Live, and the P2P servers Crytek uses. As for the singleplayer I am yet to experience any problems there with mine freezing.

• 2 weeks later...

Freezing for me as well in campaign.. Kill the alpha seph, get the achievemnet and it froze.. Rebooted, and froze, installed game, resumed campaign and froze.. Have done this 8 times and froze every single time.. Game is being returned for a FULL refund.. I have had a gutfull of EA games and their BS. Last ea game I will ever buy..

• 1 year later...

Today I was battling the Alpha Ceph, and I quit normally because I had to do something else. A couple of hours later I launch the game and it is corrupted the file. Ok. So I start it again, I was about to finish the first level, and quit normally. Later I tried to resume and the fucking message about SAVEGAME IS CORRUPT.

I hate this game, I really liked, it is fucking amazing but, how the hell they release a product like that ? As far as I read it happened from day one or before and it is still happening