Online is Rage Mode!

danksch

Do I suck so bad or is online ranked only full of demi-god players that counter every fuckin shit I do?

Its beyond ridiculous; I'm by no means a pro at these games but I didnt think I was THAT bad at it, but apparently its the standard to counter every finisher and stuff, doesnt matter how long I wait to perform grapple moves I always get reversed, also my my running grapple moves ALWAYS get reversed no matter how hard the lag even is (and no I m not a running grapple spammer.)

Sorry just had to get this off and for some reason this game doesnt have a bitching thread going, which is surprising to me.

I feel the same way, every move gets reversed on this game idk if I am missing something but I was 170 wins 50 losses on wwe 12 and on this one i have about 6 wins. I had 10 finishers reversed in one match :(

What exactly is the fair fight option?

Edited by voz1z

I feel the same way, every move gets reversed on this game idk if I am missing something but I was 170 wins 50 losses on wwe 12 and on this one i have about 6 wins. I had 10 finishers reversed in one match :(

Yeah, it sucks.. I have all the offline achievements but its impossible with them always reversing >_<

a thing they added where no CAWs or spammy moods can be used and is usually just people looking for a fair fight with real wrestlers hence the name fair fight. its what I almost always do.

you can easily boost the achievements if you find someone willling to put in a few hours time. At first I hated the online mode as well, after making a CAW I liked and making a new finisher that is almost unreversable (atleast I've never had it get reversed once) I'm picking up lots of wins.

Another thing you need to remember is alot of these guys have modded up characters with way more stats than they should be able to get, and also the body %'s are way up.

Wait for the RT to pop up and don't spam it, if you spam it odds are you'll be too fast or slow.

Like I said, if you want to boost it give me a message on Xboxlive and we can set something up, it's pretty slow going especially considering you need something wicked like 600k points for max level, which equates to about 600 1000 point games. I'm at like 31 wins 30 losses, about 10 of those were intentional, about 10 were to move glitchers, the others were nice matches I found.

For boosting, we'll just take turns winning.

you aren't bad those guys just have nothing better to do. try turning fair fight on. it gets rid of the spammers. Most of them anyway.

I actually had Fair Fight on. Still getting my asses handed over to me so badly.

But yeah, maybe I'll try making myself a good CAW with hard to reversal finishers...tho that so lame to me. ^^

I probably will do the same. I am disappointed at how easy reversals are for people to pull off im good at reversing too but it gets to a point where even the moves im reversing are getting reversed. :(

I have almost gave up on the online at this point and probably will boost too.

Thanks for the info about fair fight guys, I will have to try that.

It pretty much goes like this, the people you are going to be playing against are going to use any cheap tactic in the book to win, so if you make a move set with an unstopable finisher so what.

Nothing better than getting running grappled DDT all match long, then getting your finisher pop up and using it. The person is probably stunned with their jaw on the floor. Then pin, typically after the finisher I have the person is unable to kick out of the three count. If they do, it's only a few submission moves before they are tapping. It might be cheap, but then again so are the move spamming glitchers.

Also it helps if you actually work the match like a real match, submission holds won't get you the most points at the end of the day, but ultimately they'll get you far more wins, then trying to bust down and pin people all day.

I've only played two games online so far, and they were both against the same person. He was good, but he kept trying to get me counted out for the win. My connection isn't the best, so a lot of my reversals were off the first game, and he eventually picked up the submission win. After I got used to the timing, I was reversing practically every other move and the next game (he won both) it was much closer than the first.

In an elimination chamber match i had a Randy Orton who kept Thesz pressing me and somehow hitting the RKO every 4th move. He was wore down from the length of the match. I tried pinning him when i had the rare chance but could barely get a one count. Then i as Bret Hart locked the Sharpshooter on him and he tapped, winning the match for my team.

Seems like submissions work easier than pinning attempts.

I'll have to check out "fair fight". I don't think that has been enabled for any of my matches yet.

There HAS to be some sort of trick people are doing. I know im not that bad at this game. I just had a 50 minute match where i had every move in the entire game reversed. Literally every move :eek:

I made sure not to be stupid when grappling, I would press A have the opponent in a grapple and wait a few seconds and press A at a random time so they would have a harder time countering, it didnt work at all. Every move over the span of 50 minutes was reversed. There has to be some type of trick or something. I had 4 finishers reversed that I managed to reverse. Then the match ended with me being counted out because I got spammed with running grapples till a 9 count. How are you guys getting wins? I think I have officially given up. I am looking for boosting partners so if anyone wants to boost the online achievements send me a message.

Gamertag: voz1z

First of all the servers suck as it's really hard for me to get in a match especially in the evening.

Secondly, when in a match, well, I suck hard. At least you guys have the same problems with the reversals.

So those online achievements are double hard for me :-(

The servers have improved from last year but i do agree that players are ridiculous at countering, also in a match with stone cold (me) Vs CM punk (someone else) i managed to hit TWO signature moves and TWO stunners but he still managed to kick out at the 1 count each time and still beat me :( sucks

What I found the best option to do is host your own game. Ive noticed a lot of latency issues and when I play against another host, I tend to have delay. But when I host I can counter and reversal in most any given situation. Also, fair fight tends to help a little w/ spammers. Im 5-14 online with no disconnect. 3 of those wins are from fair fight.

Also i would have to agree that unfortunatley this game is ruined by its reversal system. way to easy to pull off. Especially online with perfect connection.

My biggest complaint about the game isn't even the running grapple spammers, it's the fact that ever person online now is a submission expert. It's ridiculous. Even the wrestlers that shouldn't even have submission, like Kane. Where the hell did his claw submission finisher come from? I've been watching every week for almost 20 years and have never seen him use that move. But anyway, yeah, submission, I personally look at it as the bitch way out, but that's just me.

The servers have improved from last year but i do agree that players are ridiculous at countering, also in a match with stone cold (me) Vs CM punk (someone else) i managed to hit TWO signature moves and TWO stunners but he still managed to kick out at the 1 count each time and still beat me :( sucks

Agree.

I mean the system is pointless since one could theoretically always kick out of a pin as long as the timing is correct, which is in my opinion a total failure.

At least they couldve implemented a "realistic mode" that secures a successful pin attempt after, lets say, a second or third landed finisher.

Submissions are easy to get online, it's just a matter of getting the person into a state of submission and then beating out their modded controllers. I don't know how many people i've gotten to the point where they should have tapped but no matter how hard I mash my four buttons they somehow overcome the odds and get out of it.

Pins are horrible in this game, if you go for nothing but pins you'll lose way more than win. Getting a pin is based on luck, typically pin attempts require you to tap the A button Let go and you kick out. The harder ones are made easier with the res skill. Odds are you won't be getting many online pinfalls.

Also that image on your sig is lol worthy,

Edited by Beastmaster

Also:

Did I just read correctly?

If the opponent quits, it says:

Your opponent has disconnected. Althought the match counts as a loss, it wont count as a disconnect.

Oh THQ, how grateful of you.

P.S.: I hope you so*s of bit*hes go bankrupt.

Sigh. I've never been the biggest fan of online achievements, but I 've always kept my feelings about them private......but this game... AAAHHHH!!

According to trueachievements, I'm in the top twenty in the world for GS for Wrestling games (I'm not trying to boast but its just to prove that I know my way around a game in this genre). But I just can't compete with these running grappler, created superstar spammers. I've played about 30 games so far and have had 3 enjoyable fights. I didn't even mind that I lost 2 of them!! I resorted to this horrible running grapple myself a couple of times, but I felt like a d1ck so I stopped. If I turn Fair Fight on or Created Superstar off there is rarely anyone to play.....the game is out a week and already the online seems dead. Also a ban for boosting?! What the fu:eek:k is up with that!?

Sorry for my pointless rant, I'm just dissapointed a good game is ruined (achievement wise) by some near unobtainable ones.

Cheers