Achievement Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread (Co-Op Partners too)

A F 1 G 3

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only non DLC achievements i don't have ( Don't have the money to purchase the DLC's just yet) that can be obtained while watching someone else are "The Hoarder", "The Completionist", "The Artisan" and "the doll catcher".

I would also like some advice on the "The Gargoyle" achievement if that's possible to obtain while joining a co-op game as well.

My gamertag is Laer Cu Beleg...i cant quite remember if i have a sig here or not. My headset is missing but if anyone is willing to help me get these achievements, just send me a friend request stating which ones you can help with. It would be greatly appreciated and i'll try my best to help out with other achievements as well.

.....It seems my fable 2 file has been deleted off of my xbox......

I guess i'll have to replay the game tonight. You wouldn't mind helping me out later when i ask?

Sorry for the inconvenience...i just started playing the game again and i guess i deleted my old file :[

Edited by Laer Cu Beleg
File missing lol

i'm looking for a little help with the pesky Dollcatcher achievement, a spare doll or two would be a great help :drunk.

i can give money, The Completionist or The Gargoyle achievement if anyone wants them.

message me if you can help out

GT; VodkaNelly

Edited by VodkaNelly
forgot to give contact detail

Need help with the doll achievement =]

Have: Theresa, Hammer, Lucien

Need: The rest (Reaver, Garth and Hero)

I have some Theresa dolls and 6mil+ to trade with, however I just want the achievement, not bothered about keeping the dolls, game will be sold once I get it =]

Gamertag: MalchiaTRE

Edited by Malchia

Looking to get 1000 in this game (I can't afford the DLC atm) I currently have 770G in it leaving 230 to go. I need to get the Gargoyle achievement the Silver Key one, the 2.5M empire one, and the completionist. I have ALOT of gold (like at my start a friend gave me the max amount you could get) so hit me up on XBL if you can get me any of those achievements quick. I'll pay a good bit.

All people who want to help me out on the silver key achievement, the expression achievement and the doll achievement, please send me a message or drop a friend request.

I'm giving all my gold and items, and, a 3 month.

Thanks,

Tortoises

Edited by Tortoises-

Hey all i need "the egomaniac" and "the family achievment's if any of you have a save or are coming up to the end of the game i would be most thankful for any help getting them there the last 2 i need of the original 1000, ill assist anyone that helps me with helping on any other game i share that you have.

If you can help me at all and spare the 5 mins please add Draganax 2000 to your friends list or send me a message,

A thousand thanks to all

Draganax

Hey all. I need help with the 3 co-op achievements (expression, combat, and gift) and of course the doll catcher. I still need completionist too, but I think I can get that one without help, but if someone has it and wants to help with the above achievements and then do the quick sell ability and repurchase that would be awesome too. I'm willing to help boost another game in return for anyone who assists with this. Thanks!

Edited by mattcrossUNC
ETA: just send me a live message, GT is the same as my username here.

If anyone needs help with achievements, I can get you the completionist, dollcatcher, hoarder, gargoyles & most others you might be strugggling with. I can't help with the following though, The family, the sacrifice, the ego-maniac & the executioner.

GT: MODSRAM

Can someone help me with these achievements?

The Concierge Open all the Demon Doors in Albion, or see another Hero do so.

The Fowl Player Dress as a chicken and kick five chickens during the Colosseum battles, or see another Hero do so.

Somehow I can't get the chicken suit. If you want to help me please send me a friend request or a message.

Thank you!

need dollcatcher

will give:completionist,gargoyles,keys and all others. dollcatcher is only of original 1000 i need so ill give any others i have in return also ill pay hansomly

also if you are short a couple of dolls to get doll catcher yourself im willing to give. Garth,Hammer, theresa to someone to complete there collection so we can both get doll catcher.

thanks!

:D

Basically, I need the Temple of Shadows one, Doll catcher one, and a perfect-date (having trouble).

I am happy to help you out if you help me, like I would get close to getting an chievement, invite you, we get both the achievement, save you the hassle if you help me.

EDIT: I have Theresa and one other ( Will find out which one and edit) if anyone is short of Theresa, message me and we will sort something out.

Edited by Joe x360a