Stackable Games for Gamerscore (2+ Versions with Achievements)

The Pants Party

Gears of War Judgment JPN might be stackable guys!

I doubt it since the first version that leaked online had a lot of language files, including Japanese in it...

That would have been an awesome stack, love playing split-screen with the missus.

Edited by MightyPeter
fat fingers?

Yeah at those prices I think I'll wait a bit longer, hopefully the next gen console will knock this price down. Otherwise I'm going to try and buy direct from a Korean retailer or something like that.

Japanese version stack not Korean!!!

Don't correct him. If he's stupid enough to buy the wrong version after I already told him then let him.

I see someone woke up and had a bowl of stupid for breakfast this morning. The Japanese version is the stackable version, not the Korean one. You can read it on the first page of this thread.

Now that China lifted the console ban how are they distributing the games? Are they going to be adopting the Cero rating? Are they making their own rating system? Obviously china is a communist country and they all ready censor TV, Internet and Press. I assume they'll be censoring video games as well? Or do the citizens have to import games and their won't be any stores selling them in the country itself... Anyone know? This could be a good thing as censoring has led to stackables in the past when certain features had to be taken out due to censorship and an achievement in said game required said feature. E.G SoF payback and Weapons of Fate,

Now that China lifted the console ban how are they distributing the games? Are they going to be adopting the Cero rating? Are they making their own rating system? Obviously china is a communist country and they all ready censor TV, Internet and Press. I assume they'll be censoring video games as well? Or do the citizens have to import games and their won't be any stores selling them in the country itself... Anyone know? This could be a good thing as censoring has led to stackables in the past when certain features had to be taken out due to censorship and an achievement in said game required said feature. E.G SoF payback and Weapons of Fate,

conker will know

conker will know

Conker was trying to tell me there was a possibility of Avatar the last airbender having a stack (and he actually had the most deluded "logic" ive ever heard to back up his claim). He wouldnt know the answrr. Anyway, all a google search revealed was the rating system of Republic of China, but that was for Taiwan which has never had a console ban.

Conker was trying to tell me there was a possibility of Avatar the last airbender having a stack (and he actually had the most deluded "logic" ive ever heard to back up his claim). He wouldnt know the answrr. Anyway, all a google search revealed was the rating system of Republic of China, but that was for Taiwan which has never had a console ban.
mlky was saying your post was pointless and to go away.

I love his subtle style.

mlky was saying your post was pointless and to go away.

I love his subtle style.

Neccessary to me. I'm going through all these stackables so quick that I'm not gonna have any left to play in a couple months. There's very few new stackables coming out that are either A. An easy completion or B. A game I like enough to stack.

I was hoping a new rating system would possibly bring about more stacks.

Please do not ask in this thread about upcoming games stacking. Unless the game is confirmed to be GFWL with no cross-platform functionality, there is no way for us to know that information until we find a stacking game on someone's profile. And if that happens, it will certainly be posted about right away by myself or one of our many experts. So as not to annoy me, just assume every game will not stack, and then when an announcement comes that one does, you can be pleasantly surprised. Thanks! :)

Neccessary to me. I'm going through all these stackables so quick that I'm not gonna have any left to play in a couple months. There's very few new stackables coming out that are either A. An easy completion or B. A game I like enough to stack.

I was hoping a new rating system would possibly bring about more stacks.

Why do people think they will automatically stack due to being censored? Why can we all wait until the first games to come out before posting? Oh, wait it is stated in the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

PAC-MAN CE DX Windows8

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity/Details?titleId=1313676122&compareTo=daktoor

1313676122 = 4E4D1B5A = NM7002 = NaMco Windows 8 Title #002

PAC-MAN CE DX VAIO

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity/Details?titleId=1313676123&compareTo=daktoor

1313676123 = 4E4D1B5B = NM7003 = NaMco Windows 8 Title #003

You need a Sony Vaio with Windows 8 :)

Different achievements, different amount of Gamerscore, etc. The idea with this list is that someone could have beaten the game once and then go around the second time doing the exact same thing, knowing exactly how to get each and every achievement again.

My understanding is that it is the exact same game and achievement list. Only difference is the score, as the Japanese version is on-disc (1000 points) and the rest of the world is XBLA + DLC (400+50+50). Rumor is that it was originally to be a worldwide retail release, but City Interactive opted to self-release on XBLA, whereas its distribution contract in Japan still demanded a retail release (and under the old game name).

something i noticed that is not listed here is the Taiwan version of Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do

i realize there are other discussions going on in this thread, but i'm pretty sure this is something that should be included. not trying to be a jerk, just wanted to help for completeness sake...

also i agree about the dogfight / combat wings thing. they are identical achievements just with different names... sort of like crossboard 7 / adrenaline misfits.

consider Skulls of the Shogun. same achievements for xbla, windows phone, and windows 8. just the xbla one is 400 total where the other two are 200. the xbla achievements are each worth double points.

Edited by QuickMythril

PAC-MAN CE DX Windows8

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity/Details?titleId=1313676122&compareTo=daktoor

1313676122 = 4E4D1B5A = NM7002 = NaMco Windows 8 Title #002

PAC-MAN CE DX VAIO

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity/Details?titleId=1313676123&compareTo=daktoor

1313676123 = 4E4D1B5B = NM7003 = NaMco Windows 8 Title #003

You need a Sony Vaio with Windows 8 :)

I would have thought that they'd be trying to deter people from getting Sony products... :(

I wonder how easily/quickly I could pull this off if I signed into my account on a store display model :p

I would have thought that they'd be trying to deter people from getting Sony products... :(

I wonder how easily/quickly I could pull this off if I signed into my account on a store display model :p

ha that was my thought also... i still might head over to staples sometime. i asked about somehow spoofing my computer and got an interesting response here: http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=3442740

ha that was my thought also... i still might head over to staples sometime.

Most of the stores I've been to have passwords on their administrative accounts which I'd need to add my account. I think I need to hunt down a smaller store of the radioshack nature and see what type of a bribe it takes ;)

i realize there are other discussions going on in this thread, but i'm pretty sure this is something that should be included. not trying to be a jerk, just wanted to help for completeness sake...

also i agree about the dogfight / combat wings thing. they are identical achievements just with different names... sort of like crossboard 7 / adrenaline misfits.

consider Skulls of the Shogun. same achievements for xbla, windows phone, and windows 8. just the xbla one is 400 total where the other two are 200. the xbla achievements are each worth double points.

Taiwan version is listed on the site. Not sure if that's recent or old.

No point in including WP games because then you'd just be making a list of more than half the WP games.

Reason old PC games are listed because plenty of games listed with "Games for Windows" confused people with the GFWL titles and even some GFWL titles shared achievements with the 360 version (ex: Lost Planet Colonies) an so this is a way of cutting down on most repeat questions.