Reversals

CanuckLefty

I'm atrocious at them. I noticed in my career statistics that they're being kept track of, however; how literally should I interpret them? What I mean by that: If an opponent is holding a chair, I hit the right stick to grapple, and it wrestles the chair away, does that count as a reversal in the stats? Towards the achieves?

Also, is there any way of seeing my pinfall/submissions/reversals altogether towards the achievement? I've played through most of RtW by now, so it'd be nice to see my cumulative totals, not just in Career.

Im not sure how to check how many you have donee but i dont think you can grapple to take the chair away and you will get a reverse; i think he has to start his attack and then reverse with RT. P.S. if you havent had 50 reversal yet, wait for the achievement to show up then start counting from then till 100. Another idea is to make a simple match on easy 1v1 agains an easy opponant (bit easier to reverse with weapons IMO) and keep countering till 100 Hope this helps :)