Masters Moments

The Sarazan double eagle ( 4 wood) and the 2010 Mickelson "from the shithouse to the penthouse" shots are killing me.....

The Mize one was ok... just choked up on a PW 2 times added some loft and hit it about 3 ft right and at 85%.. got it on third try (with some in-air spin)

The woods chip in.... don't replicate... go right at pin, just a nug to the high side.. will roll right in with right speed.

Does anyone have any tips on the Phil Mickelson Master's moment???? I have done everything I know to possibly do to get gold. The closest I've gotten is a fully lofted full boost 1/2 choked cut 3 iron. I hit the green fairly consistently but can't get within 4 feet I'm hoping someone has a more consistent shot type to go for.

Does anyone have any tips on the Phil Mickelson Master's moment???? I have done everything I know to possibly do to get gold. The closest I've gotten is a fully lofted full boost 1/2 choked cut 3 iron. I hit the green fairly consistently but can't get within 4 feet I'm hoping someone has a more consistent shot type to go for.

I spent an hour on it last night. I used 5 wood. 107% Power. Took the line that was given since the caddie didn't give me a shot. Spun the ball forward completely. I was lucky to get the bounce and holed out.

• 2 weeks later...
The Sarazan double eagle ( 4 wood) and the 2010 Mickelson "from the shithouse to the penthouse" shots are killing me.....

I have mastered all of them, but the same two. I hit for over an hour last night trying to beat the Sarazen challenge. Actually hit the stick a couple of times, just to land 11" and 2' away. What did you finally do to complete them? Thanks!

These two moments and the online wins are all I need for the "Pin Collector" achievements. I want that achieve.

For the Mickelson one I aimed at the middle of the left hand bunker (of the two at the back of the green) using a 3 wood with a bit of fade. It took me about 45 minutes just repeating it until I got lucky with it.

For the Double Eagle I used a 3 iron and tried to get the ball to drop about 7-8 feet before the hole and spin it in to the hole. Spin would vary depending on wind speed and direction.

For the Mickelson one I aimed at the middle of the left hand bunker (of the two at the back of the green) using a 3 wood with a bit of fade. It took me about 45 minutes just repeating it until I got lucky with it.

For the Double Eagle I used a 3 iron and tried to get the ball to drop about 7-8 feet before the hole and spin it in to the hole. Spin would vary depending on wind speed and direction.

Thanks! I could not control the 3-wood, I finally got the Mickelson's moment using a 5-iron. Aimed at your location, hit with 115-120 power boost, spin toward the 3 o'clock point. The ball stopped on the hill and rolled down to the cup.

Sarazen's double eagle was much tougher. Used the 3-iron as you suggested, followed the caddie's idea and just kept forward motion on the ball. I hit the flag stick four times and bounced away, lipped the cup 3-4 times, and landed and stopped just in front of the cup a good half dozen times. Finally the ball went in. So excited I almost threw my controller.

Now, all I have left are the two online pins, games played and wins, pin collector will be complete!

Thanks! I could not control the 3-wood, I finally got the Mickelson's moment using a 5-iron. Aimed at your location, hit with 115-120 power boost, spin toward the 3 o'clock point. The ball stopped on the hill and rolled down to the cup.

Sarazen's double eagle was much tougher. Used the 3-iron as you suggested, followed the caddie's idea and just kept forward motion on the ball. I hit the flag stick four times and bounced away, lipped the cup 3-4 times, and landed and stopped just in front of the cup a good half dozen times. Finally the ball went in. So excited I almost threw my controller.

Now, all I have left are the two online pins, games played and wins, pin collector will be complete!

Glad I could help you out :)