For those done with DS2

Shred Asics 13

What's next? I feel like this is the main reason I have hung on to the 360 and I really don't want to buy an XB1 yet.

Are there any other RPG/Adventure type games you guys are holding out for or was this game your 360 swansong?

I feel like when everyone else I knew was getting the XB1, I was like the only person who was like..."Not until DS2 comes out!". Granted most of my friends are into typical shooters/sandbox games only.

I know... kind of a vague question and I know there are tons of backlogged games I could get into but was just curious if any more titles were keeping you guys around the 360.

A mid range PC is a more worthwhile purchase right now than an Xbone. I don't want to jump on the band wagon, but it looks to be so much worse than the PS4 and until there's actually a good exclusive on there, there's really no reason to buy one at its current price (and rumour is, project beast may be PS4 exclusive)

Seems more suited to General Xbox than the Dark Souls 2 forum though.

What's next? I feel like this is the main reason I have hung on to the 360 and I really don't want to buy an XB1 yet.

Are there any other RPG/Adventure type games you guys are holding out for or was this game your 360 swansong?

I feel like when everyone else I knew was getting the XB1, I was like the only person who was like..."Not until DS2 comes out!". Granted most of my friends are into typical shooters/sandbox games only.

I know... kind of a vague question and I know there are tons of backlogged games I could get into but was just curious if any more titles were keeping you guys around the 360.

the borderlands prequel coming out later this year is a 360/ps3 only game(and pc)

i have both 360 and an xbox1 and i'll never get rid of my 360

same goes for my ps3 whenever i get a ps4 someday

there are still so many 360/ps3 games that i still want to play someday

sorry, i digress

back on topic, the borderlands prequel is definately a game to hold onto your 360 for

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-18223-Borderlands--The-Pre-Sequel-Gameplay-Walkthrough-Goes-to-the-Moon.html

Edited by wexsuvslim

Of course I post this hours before that info drops...haha

Yes, definitely getting this and hope for achievements this time around!

Lol, not gonna lie, this is my next RPG event.

Ds2 really is getting dlc? dayum id better get dark souls 2 back haha thought they said they wasnt gonna do dlc for this lol

Between more profits and promises, which one do most company choose? The answer is most obvious

True. Glad they are doing dlc gives me a reason topick the game back up. I traded it in not long after i got the 1000g and went back to dark souls1. Once all 3 parts of the dlc is out i Will pick the game back up

I'm actually going to be selling my 360 and games and strictly play on PC. If Project Beast gets an announcement next week at E3, I'll pick up a PS4 whenever it gets released.

The two newest consoles are just custom PCs anyway. If you had access to their OS's and custom firmwares and drivers, you could literally build your own PS4 or X1.

#pcmasterrace