Help pleasse

xenobite

Oh just wait until you get to the Moon Boy, David.

You have to hammer the "X" button to slice him and if you don't hammer the "X" button fast enough... he hits you and takes off health until you die.

My coffin dodger thumbs don't seem to be hammering that button fast enough and it's getting annoying.

I've even tried the "rub knuckles over the button left and right really quickly"... a technique that saw me master all the "Test Your Might" challenges in "Mortal Kombat" and I still can't seem to push it fast enough.

You have to hammer the "X" button to slice him and if you don't hammer the "X" button fast enough... he hits you and takes off health until you die.

My coffin dodger thumbs don't seem to be hammering that button fast enough and it's getting annoying.

I've even tried the "rub knuckles over the button left and right really quickly"... a technique that saw me master all the "Test Your Might" challenges in "Mortal Kombat" and I still can't seem to push it fast enough.

Random tip that works for me, try to use the tip of your thumbnail and thumb. Line your nail up with this part / of the X. I can mash the hell out of it there.

If it makes you feel better, that is by far the worst of them throughout the game.

dheuu i did not have a problem with dificulty just was not surten if shooting it will help to let it fall

anyway just did dave on normal first play noting upgraded and i

finisht him on normal without even needing a rivive ticket was simple for me

i put my controller on the table and mash x with 1 finger dont even let the button get up all the way after pushing it in mayby you could try that

ps srry for bad english

I am also stuck on Episode 4. I just cannot press X fast no matter how hard I try! It is very frustrating because I loved the game up until this boss but a cheap - poorly made - highly unfair - unplayable mess of a minigame could possibly ruin this experience for me. So far that 40 pound is not well spent. I will be angry if I cant do this. I love Grasshopper and I loved Lollipop Chainsaw - No More Heroes and Killer 7. This game however has angered me. I am stuck on the highly unfair boss. I expected better from SUDA 51 I truly did. Any ideas for clearing this mess?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...