NavCard Not Accepting

I took the Tranzit NavCard and placed it into the Die Rise NavCard reader. From Die Rise, I took its NavCard, but it won't let me insert it into the Buried NavCard reader.

I'm not sure if these situations could be the problem:

• Maxis' side completed on Tranzit, Richtofen's side compled on Die Rise and Buried.

• For whatever reason, Tranzit's NavTable hasn't been built, but Die Rise and Buried's NavTables are completed.

EDIT: I think I figured it out. During the Buried Easter egg, my connection lagged out, causing me to have to rejoin. Though I have the achievement for completing the Buried Easter egg, the game thinks that I haven't. This explains why I can't insert the NavCard.

Edited by Badge Man

EDIT: I think I figured it out. During the Buried Easter egg, my connection lagged out, causing me to have to rejoin. Though I have the achievement for completing the Buried Easter egg, the game thinks that I haven't. This explains why I can't insert the NavCard.

I'm not so certain that the easter eggs have an effect on insertion of NavCards. I haven't completed the easter egg on Die Rise, but I have inserted the NavCard on that map. With that being said, the NavCards can be finicky. I played a two-player game on Tranzit for the express purpose of inserting my Buried NavCard, and it didn't accept the card when we built the table. It gave me the prompt, but it said "NavCard wasn't accepted" or something along those lines. When I replayed Tranzit on Solo, it did accept the card, and now I have all the cards inserted on their respective maps. My point; I think easter eggs and NavCards are both involved in the end-game, but the specific insertion of NavCards seems to be separate from the specific easter eggs, save for the extended Buried easter egg where you press the button inside the light box.

I'm in the process of trying to resolve each of the navcards at the moment. I have each table built (in a public match so it saves the completed table) on the three DLC maps.

The Transit Navcard was accepted in Die Rise.

The Burried Navcard was accepted in Transit.

I still hold the Die Rise Navcard.

(I accept the above may be common knowledge, but is useful to list it out.)

Of the above, the Navcard tables were assembled prior to completion of each easter egg, so as Graf eluded to these two elements do not seem to be interdependant at this time.

K.

I still have no idea what are the NavCards for, probably will do something with DLC4 EE? It´s a pretty big mystery so far...

Having all 3 nav cards inserted is a requirement of the "Master" or "End Game" EE's. They are represented by the three light bulbs on the top of the box in the back of the courthouse, but will only show the progress of the host.

Having all 3 nav cards inserted is a requirement of the "Master" or "End Game" EE's. They are represented by the three light bulbs on the top of the box in the back of the courthouse, but will only show the progress of the host.

Oh didn´t know they have to do something with Buried "final EE", pretty sucks that they actually have no "deeper" meaning, would be cool to see them as requirement for perhaps a final step of final EE to play much bigger role somehow...