Just Cause ambulance glitch

Jim Auh Thee

There are two city's south east of the map, if you go to the one on the south of the other, there will be one road longer than the rest.

1) Find a ambulance

2) Set up at the top of the long road (towards the water)

3) Drive down the road into the water at the end

4) You should see a black and white screen and the collecting achievements will start popping up

5) Wait till they're all done.

6) Restart your Xbox 360 and admire the easy GamerScore :)

:woop: Enjoy :woop:

Try collecting normally. It's not that hard. The items are located on the PDA anyway. There is no satisfaction this way.

lol there's always the one "wahhh i wish i had found out about this before i invested all that time" crybaby ass. let people play the game the way they want. it doesn't affect u or your gamerscore.

who the fuck died -n- made u king gamerscore?

lol there's always the one "wahhh i wish i had found out about this before i invested all that time" crybaby ass. let people play the game the way they want. it doesn't affect u or your gamerscore.

Yup. No matter where you go on this forum, there's always one elitist guy waiting to post "I'M BETTER THAN YOU" or something like that.

It's really fun just to put them on your ignore list and ignore every post they make.

lol you couldnt have said it better and he shouldnt be the one lookin down on boosting i just lookd @ his tag and he's been playin "Hannah the movie"

enjoy the glitch asshole

I found this out by accident a couple years ago when I first played this game. Was about 1/5th of the way through the collect missions when i got it so it saved me a few hours work. :D Took away my sense of accomplishment though. =\

Edited by Skyroshroud

so i finally got round to doing this, found an ambulance, drove it down the road picking up speed but when i got to the end it was like hitting a brick wall, instead of flying into the sea the ambulance got bent up and caught on fire, so i was pretty annoyed at that point thinking id have to find another ambulance (long) when a police car with sirens blazing knocks me into the water just before the ambulance blow ups. Perfect timing considering you can never find them when you need one. glitch starts, cheevs pop, nice

• 3 weeks later...

Hrm - I rememer reading about this BEFORE I actually got an x-box... so some months later I borrowed the game off a friend.

Anyways, I have now completed all missions, 5 races, 31 side missions, 31 takeovers, liberated 13 provinces... and eventually collected all items... AND HAVE NEVER ONCE SEEN AN AMBULANCE!!!

Oh well... it aint gonna help me liberate every settlement, so I guess it doesn't much matter anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

The fastest way to find an ambulance is go to a cartel side mission, one of them requires you to find an ambulance. Sit at the guy and keep asking for side missions until that one comes up (the side missions generate randomly), it should take maybe 5 minutes. So much better than waiting for one to spawn. Hope that helps!

• 1 month later...

Bahahah my friend told me about this glitch last night. I couldn't find an ambulance though, and since I only have 3 or 4 collect missions left (all of which are at least 50% done) I won't bother with this.

According to him though, this unlocks ALL collect mission achievements.

EDIT - Yeah, it unlocks them all. I just saw an ambulance out of the corner of my eye so I grappled to it and drove it into the river. Achievements ahoy! It also DOES NOT MATTER where you drive the ambulance into the river, I did it from the airport around the center of the map.

Edited by Doominatorx6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for reminding of this! I knew of this glitch for a couple months now, but only lately got the game. Just did the glitch... funniest thing ever. Soon as that ambulance touchs the water... zap! blue/black display.

Here is a map of the area I bet you were mentioning... map

The location noted is where I found an ambulance driving around. I doubt there is any specific place you to drive it into the water. But as soon as you do these 14 achievements will pop. Totaling 110gs

-All Collect Missions Completed 45gs

Complete EveryCollect Mission

-Salt Refinery... Yeah Right 5gs

Complete Collect Mission 1

-Back-Door Action 5gs

Complete Collect Mission 2

-I Want a Super Potent Weapon 5gs

Complete Collect Mission 3

-I've Got the Blueprints, Man 5gs

Complete Collect Mission 4

-I Want My Intel Back 5gs

Complete Collect Mission 5

-Red Eyes 5gs

Complete Collect Mission 6

-We Have Ways of Making You Talk 5gs

Complete Collect Mission 7

-Rico the Beach Comber 5gs

Complete Collect Mission 8

-Staying Power 5gs

Complete Collect Mission 9

-The Cleavage 5gs

Complete Collect Mission 10

-Slippery When Wet 5gs

Complete Collect Mission 11

-New Kind of Kick 5gs

Complete Collect Mission 12

-White Beaches 5gs

Complete Collect Mission 13

Also anyone a bit scaried it will mess up you 360... it doesn't freeze your 360. It's a coding error that just makes the game world display incorrectly, but you have to return to the dashboard to fix it.

Edited by artphobia
formating