Multiple achievement glitches??

nhouch10

I can't be the only one having problems with this and i know there is a thread with the gersh achievement but here is what else ive had problems with. i just got started with black ops on 360 after having 100% on playstation and recently selling it. first the gersh, the space race in which i pack a punched the knife and revived someone, and most recently the sac lamb. so that is four different achievements that i should have had and none of them popped. i saw the thread about the new patch having problems and just deleted the patch and did the knife and the sac lamb offline. but when i try to play the first strike offline none of my dlc shows up. so i guess im wondering what i should to to finish first strike and im wondering if there are others out there having these same problems. please let me know

I can't be the only one having problems with this and i know there is a thread with the gersh achievement but here is what else ive had problems with. i just got started with black ops on 360 after having 100% on playstation and recently selling it. first the gersh, the space race in which i pack a punched the knife and revived someone, and most recently the sac lamb. so that is four different achievements that i should have had and none of them popped. i saw the thread about the new patch having problems and just deleted the patch and did the knife and the sac lamb offline. but when i try to play the first strike offline none of my dlc shows up. so i guess im wondering what i should to to finish first strike and im wondering if there are others out there having these same problems. please let me know

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=326136

^^ Try that ^^ = )

yeah guys. i got this game 100% under psn id: houch10. i know what im doing. i got them offline on xbox atleast the knife and crossbow with my son. i was trying to help others and it wont work. and i tried to get the first strike ones but i cant get the maps to play offline. i tried to get update 9 but i cant open the usb under file to delete the part i need to. thanks though guys