Hows the game???

SlySi1976

Im in uk and we get this friday, loved the demo.i was just wondering how the game was since i cant find any reviews yet ?? How long roughly are the missions?? As i read theres only 11. And are the missions different?? Not repetitive.. Thx.

I have a video of the first 15 minutes of it if you would like to see. It was the Prologue and about five minutes of the first mission.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbTqwpBUGzc]Sniper Elite V2 - First 15 Minutes Gameplay - YouTube[/ame]

Overall, I think the game is decent. It's original in my opinion, since it's not like any other game I have played. I'm around 6 hours into the campaign, and I believe there's still several missions left. The game is fun and the xray when sniping is amazing. I'm not sure what the co-op is like since I don't play online.

The missions could last around 20 minutes or so, maybe shorter. They are not repetitive at all from the missions that I have played.

I am on the 3rd mission, so far it's very fun. I guess there were some issues with the US release date getting messed up, I happened to be at Gamestop yesterday, and didn't see it on the shelf, so I asked the guy, and he said they had just gotten it in. Collectables are a pain, still haven't found a bottle, and have found probably 8 gold bars. All in all, its a fun game, Xray cam is great.

Reviews I have seen give it a 6, will be picking the game up tomorrow as I have it pre-ordered, can't wait.

I give it around a 7 out of 10 just because it's amazingly fun. The missions are not repetitive and the x-ray shots just never get boring to watch. The only problem I have are the bugs and glitches.

I give it around a 7 out of 10 just because it's amazingly fun. The missions are not repetitive and the x-ray shots just never get boring to watch. The only problem I have are the bugs and glitches.

I agree with you there. I'd lean more towards an 8 as I am really enjoying this especiialy since it was $10 cheaper than most games and doesn't require an online pass. My question is though, what bugs or glitches have you encountered? I've played through twice now and the most I've seen is an enemy running in place for a second but other than that its run rather smoothly...

I agree with you there. I'd lean more towards an 8 as I am really enjoying this especiialy since it was $10 cheaper than most games and doesn't require an online pass. My question is though, what bugs or glitches have you encountered? I've played through twice now and the most I've seen is an enemy running in place for a second but other than that its run rather smoothly...

I have had a couple of checkpoints that would reload me right next to a guy that is shooting at me. I was playing on Sniper Elite at the time and he would kill me right away. I think it was the mission where you had to make it to the Winch Room. Then there was a couple of spots where I got stuck at and had to reload the mission. Also, on another thread some guy had a video of him falling under the map. Haven't experienced that yet.

I'll say this.. usually onthese type of games I'll start on normal diff. I'll bump to hardest after I do a run thru and then back dwon to easy for collectables..

NOT THIS GAME.. too much fun to just run thru and put away. I can't even talk myself into throwing in another game yet.

BIG change from a lesser diff to extreme.... aiming for bullet drop, needing more shots to kill if the kill shot isn't percise....One of the best "action" games I have played all year!!!!

Game is really good. Can be solid in some places like in the V2 bunker.

My advice is always drop your Thompson for an MP40 as it holds more ammo (32/64) plus you will get extra ammo walking over dead soldiers MP40's and looting. Plus get rid of the Welrod for a Luger if you find one, indoor missions are pretty much a fire fight in places.

Some check points can be a bit iffy or spaced out, but the gameplay and mechanics is great.

Love tagging and killing someone with a shot muffled by loud noises.