On average how many games do you purchase a month

Tootell

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well having ended up in the past having far too many games and not enough time to play them I tend to only buy a game when I've finished one now. That usually works out at around 1-2 per month for me, I could get through a lot more if I wasn't trying to get 100% everything I buy these days. Damn these achievements!

Well the most I've bought in a month was probably back in march when I bought a little over 100 games on amazon but in an average month I used to buy about 30-40 games per month.

I haven't been buying many games lately though but I'm planning on buying alot of games soon to add to my collection.

Oh, man, you made me feel better. I'm not the most irresponsible with my money on this thread! =D

...Though, I'm not far behind. Except for around Christmas time, I usually buy around 10-20 games a month.

Oh, man, you made me feel better. I'm not the most irresponsible with my money on this thread! =D

...Though, I'm not far behind. Except for around Christmas time, I usually buy around 10-20 games a month.

Lol you have to spend it on something and I used to never have anything else to spend it on which is why now I have way too many games.

i can be month without getting one....

Thing is... i buy 4 to 6 at the fall boom... this year i got Halo 4, DOA5, RE6, COD BO2, i feel those where "must buy" for e, all being liscence i follow since a long time. I want Doom 3 BFG too... but had too much to played so it was no need to get it then...

Then there is the spring boom... wich is usually smaller... this year ill get Gear Judgment, maybe Tomb Raider... there is always 1 or 2 game i want in the spring boom

Then i get some very cheap used games across that... more often than not i buy 5 or 6 a year... do 2 or 3 at most... and they pile up.. wich is my problem...

I rent a couple games too sometimes... but its rare...

My problem is i love too much competitive MP... i play GOW3 nearly everyday... play COD also from time to time(its mostly a period, than i can be weeks without playing) and when a new Halo is release i get a boom too, but it faded away more quickly than COD) then add i love to play Skyrim... wich is not small game... and RPG in generals... i don't have time to do as much "small games" as i would like to...

I guess to be a completionist you have to NOT BE a MP player... thats why i hardly do the 1000 in only games i TRULY love... and that are not too exagerated...

tough to say. in october when I got a new slim I bought 3 games, november I found a used bin at eb and scored 4 good games for under 10 bucks (blue dragon, both never winter nights, operation darkness) then I found a 10-20 dollar bin and bought 6 more. I work at a store that just recently got one of these bins so I tend to snipe the good games out of the bunch.

to this date however I have never paid full retail for a game on my xbox much to a developers dismay no doubt. I have bought new many times but usually the game is a year old.

Too many.

I pre-ordered a ton over the last couple years that I haven't even played yet because I spent so much time knifing people in BF3. ;)

Only planning on 4-5 games to buy this year when I clear the queue out a bit more but that's it so 0.4166666666666 :p

Fall of Cybertron

Witcher 2

Dead Space 3

Metro Last Light

Bioshock Infinite

Around 35 a year so 3 a month.

Sweet heyzoos dude!! :eek:

Edited by Opiate42

It all depends on what is being released, I use to buy at least one to two a month from Amazon or Gamestop but now I just get the new releases so I can go a few months without buying anything. For now it looks like I may buy two games in March, BioShock and Tomb Raider.