Easy way to unlock characters (for those who dont know)

Unlock all characters easily

To unlock all the characters in Table Tenis you dont need to go through tourniment mode, or even beat the tournments within time limits. An easier way to unlock the characters is to play the CPU a bunch of times. This can be done either in tournament mode or exhibition mode with any settings

20 wins Unlock Juergen

25 wins Unlock Kumi

30 wins Unlock Solayman

35 wins Unlock Carmen

40 wins Unlock Cassidy

45 wins Unlock Jung Soo

50 wins Unlock Mark

i did it on exhibition mode on 1 game points to win 7 do this and you'll have them all

To unlock all the characters in Table Tenis you dont need to go through tourniment mode, or even beat the tournments within time limits. An easier way to unlock the characters is to play the CPU a bunch of times. This can be done either in tournament mode or exhibition mode with any settings

20 wins Unlock Juergen

25 wins Unlock Kumi

30 wins Unlock Solayman

35 wins Unlock Carmen

40 wins Unlock Cassidy

45 wins Unlock Jung Soo

50 wins Unlock Mark

i did it on exhibition mode on 1 game points to win 7 do this and you'll have them all

yeah, but I think it would be faster if you just did the tournament. 50 wins is a lot....

you start getting them at 30 if you already have jeurgen and kumi unlocked i got the other as the post said at that exact win

and you might have gotten it like that becuz it might have been glitched for you like how i had 2 get over 50 wins online to get the 50 to one achievement in burnout

20 wins Unlock Juergen

25 wins Unlock Kumi

30 wins Unlock Solayman

35 wins Unlock Carmen

40 wins Unlock Cassidy

45 wins Unlock Jung Soo

50 wins Unlock Mark

thanks man, I unlocked all of the players!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...