Doug or Carley Returns?

iGoTiT4FrEe

EDIT: There we go.

[spoiler=123]According to the PS3Trophies people (who already got the game), you find the body of either Doug or Carley on the road where they were shot. This is considered a missable achievement as you have a choice between standing your ground when you see a car coming towards you or hiding. I believe you have to hide to get the achievement.

Edited by Daemon300

Spoilers! (Because I can't figure out how to put spoiler tags for some reason.)

According to the PS3Trophies people (who already got the game), you find the body of either Doug or Carley on the road where they were shot. This is considered a missable achievement as you have a choice between standing your ground when you see a car coming towards you or hiding. I believe you have to hide to get the achievement.

Well hopefully our saves from season 1 will matter and we will find the person we had with us in season 1.

Spoilers! (Because I can't figure out how to put spoiler tags for some reason.)

I wonder how they know that already.

It's

by the way. I think you have to put a little ID thing in the first one if you want more than one spoiler a page though; like this: [spoiler123qwerty]

There's more info if you hit the FAQ on the green bar, next to User CP near the top. Just type in spoiler when you get there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LOL! I didn't realize why the achievement popped until I saw this thread. I had avoided reading a guide or even looking at the list of achievements. When it popped and the achievement said "Reunited", I thought it had glitched and popped randomly... like maybe I was supposed to be reunited with another character later in the DLC.

Now I know who that corpse was. :dance:

Cool nod to the earlier episode.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...