Speaking of salesmen. Imagine if they cold called you to sell you state secrets?

"Hello, sir, this is Nate from Spies R' Us, could I interest you in sensitive information today?"

"What the... Hell no, I told you to stop calling last time."

"I don't know anything about that, but what I do know is that you're gonna be better off with this information. For the low price of $39.95, you can get the peace of mind you deser-"

"NO, GOD DAMMIT."

"But sir, aren't you at least curious about the listening to device in your shower head?"

"I DON'T WANT ANY FU... Wait, what?"

"Oh yes, the NSA is monitoring your suspicious hygiene activities. They know about the singing, sir. They know you like Barbie Girl."

"No... It's not true. It's a lie!"

"I'm afraid not, sir. They know everything. Every missed lyric, every off key note. Everything. BUT, you're in luck today, as I have in my possession the only copy of the file containing every piece of information they've collected on you between Tuesday, June 2 1987 and January 17th, 2015."

"H-how much did you say it was again?"

"$39... $59.95, and all of your worries go away."

And that is how WikiLeaks came to be.

I don't know where the fuck I was going with this train of thought.

Lmao, best post of the week.

• Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty130

• bigbear.

• BiggD

• xhunterrrr

Got my fill of Sunday Night cartoons. Still have to watch Bob's Burgers tomorrow to finish the trifecta but I watched The Simpsons and Family Guy. *Spoilers* I've got to say, The Simpsons was a bigger disappointment than I thought it would be and I treat that show with the "Expect nothing and never be disappointed" aphorism. Elon Musk is someone I admire tremendously and they just rode on the fact that he can turn Homer-isms into inventions. The. Entire. Episode. Family Guy on the other hand was pretty freaking funny. The claustrophobic turtle scene was hysterical.

Why am I writing this you ask? Well, I'm trying to stay awake while my laundry finishes drying...

Just saw the achievements for Fruit Ninja Kinect 2! Hopefully they announce it soon so I can buy a kinect.

-

Trials Fusion DLC tomorrow! Now that they've added multiplayer, anyone feel like playing and getting served, and/or potentially serving me? ;D

Edit: Dafuq is going on with gamerscore, I got a boost the other day to over 120K and now my it's gone back to 119K :confused:

Edited by Mr Chaotix

Just saw the achievements for Fruit Ninja Kinect 2! Hopefully they announce it soon so I can buy a kinect.

-

Trials Fusion DLC tomorrow! Now that they've added multiplayer, anyone feel like playing and getting served, and/or potentially serving me? ;D

Edit: Dafuq is going on with gamerscore, I got a boost the other day to over 120K and now my it's gone back to 119K :confused:

You might need to give me tips on Trials Evolution man, neverending trials and Wail of the Banshee.

Jersey is about to get destroyed with snow tonight. It's already pretty shitty out.

Mother Nature, FTW!

Werd. I've heard that some of you Ameri-brahs on the East coast are gonna experience up to 2ft of white stuff soon. I saw a news clip of some New England resident saying that heavy snow at winter is part of life for them.

But 60 freakin centimeters! you guys are gonna get mad leg workouts wading through that chit!!

You might need to give me tips on Trials Evolution man, neverending trials and Wail of the Banshee.

I can give you moral support, if that helps :p

Other than that, you just have to practice a ton! Wail of the Banshee is relatively easy... To fuck up on, I've yet to get that, but I'm close. Neverending Trials, you just have to keep practicing and hope to get easy obstacles.

Learn how to fap too... Legit Trials technique... I googled a video for you, it should be helpful

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I00iBuAR9pc]Crash Course in Trials Evolution - Hills, Hops, Hooks and... - YouTube[/ame]

Trials is srs bsns.

Werd. I've heard that some of you Ameri-brahs on the East coast are gonna experience up to 2ft of white stuff soon. I saw a news clip of some New England resident saying that heavy snow at winter is part of life for them.

But 60 freakin centimeters! you guys are gonna get mad leg workouts wading through that chit!!

Yeah man, wading and shoveling on top of hitting the gym later tonight…I'm gonna be sore.

That's because it's on PC.

True, very true. I'm just hoping they're not…Skyrim-long, LOL. Fuck those loading times.

^^Fuckin' LOL, ESM!

Jersey is about to get destroyed with snow tonight. It's already pretty shitty out.

Mother Nature, FTW!

If you're going to get all dat snow, send me some! Screw our humidity! :D

Im sure our load times on console will be a bit more lengthy though.

Sob.. Yeah. Xbox One load times haven't exactly been impressive for the most part so far. Sunset Overdrive's load times impress me however, while Thief's DO NOT!