Anybody else have a nightmare at Gamestation lastnight?

Artful Dodger

I went to give my friend discount and bought it myself there was nothing wrong with our tills got the 800ms points was bad that there were only 2 people working for the amount of people waiting in line though especially as there were more staff there!

The problem was that 700+ Stores (~3,000 Tills) were all tring to get 800MSP codes from the server as they no longer use the cards they use their server to generate fresh codes from MS.

So, there were about 3,000 tills all trying to get UNIQUE codes at the same time.

This fried the server and fucked it all up.

I was in GAME from 11:40pm till 00:40am (number 27 in queue).

Got there around 11:50pm... Got out at 1:10 !

Till was messed up couldn't generate codes for the Free 800Msps.. Awful experience stood in a massive Queue full of sweaty nerds.

Definatley pre-ordering my next game online..

Oh, & the game fucking rocks!

Exactly the same, went to gamesattion - ques was fucking long, not moving watsoeva!! - was in there over an hour!! mental! - and yea loads of fat sweaty nerds ! - i just wanted my game - get in, get out kinda mentalitly ! wernt meant to be! lol - Only reason i had to go was casue i got the EPIC editon! - think ima order all of my games online from now on. - cheaper/ gets to you eralyer aswell!

BUT YE THE GAME FUCKING ROCKS! BRAVO EPIC!! - too bad you had to reveal yourself at the end as scanky wankers, but watever! the games great! lol