Everyone should watch this.

I got a good laugh outta it.

"You gotta Saving Private Ryan 'earn that' ish, son."

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/01/14/23-signs-youre-a-grown-up-gamer?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

How long was the MP grind you'd say?

I'm not sure to be honest. I was usually averaging ~200K exp per match and usually jumped a few levels at the end of each match so I don't really know how much is required per level. Though it did seem like it was a bit slower after level 75 so I'm assuming you need more Xp per level.

It doesn't take too long if you can maintain high multipliers during matches. The difference in XP between levels changes very little, even at really high levels. For most people, the leveling gets faster as you get higher in level.

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty130

• xhunterrrr

• BiggD

• TVthePunisher

I see them all the time around the internet. I don't know what they're called exactly...but most of them feature naked chicks (which may or may not be similar to that which killed the Image Thread). I don't think there's any holes for.......yeah.

Dakimakura's? Yeah, i wouldn't be caught dead having one of those.

Is it really going to be Rated T? That kind of diminishes my excitement for the game.

According to the new yet spectacular trailer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTkw3BZjZaA]DARK SOULS II - CURSED - YouTube[/ame]

It's almost confusing since Dark Souls 1 also got rated for Blood and Gore, Partial Nudity and Violence and yet got an M, but this one manage to get a T somehow, and no you can't say that Quelaag's covered breasts are the reason why Dark Souls 1 got an M rating.

But with that being a thing, would it really matter to be less excited for a game just because the rating is much safe than the other title?

Edited by CrazyMv94

According to the new yet spectacular trailer:

It's almost confusing since Dark Souls 1 also got rated for Blood and Gore, Partial Nudity and Violence and yet got an M, but this one manage to get a T somehow, and no you can't say that Quelaag's covered breasts are the reason why Dark Souls 1 got an M rating.

But with that being a thing, would it really matter to be less excited for a game just because the rating is much safe than the other title?

Ummm yeah....same thing with movies being PG-13 or Rated R. You can't do as much with something when you're limited like that.

I thought those games capitalized on dying...a lot. So violence is guaranteed. Normally Mature ratings come in at that point, doesn't have to be bewbs or anything...so I'm not sure why Dark Souls II would be T-Rated. The reason a game like say the new Batman games are T is due to you only beating up bad guys, no real blood anywhere...

Can't be T...;>_> there's no way.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/images/smilies/francis.gif Changed my gamertag http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/images/smilies/francis.gif

I know this is very "anti-site" of me, but two things: one, XBA looks so god damn ugly, and two, I've always thought that having an account/tag promoting the site with the suffix or whatever it's called kinda diminishes that small sense of individuality that we gamers have by our tags. I don't know, that's just me. Nothing against you, or your decision to change it!!

I know this is very "anti-site" of me, but two things: one, XBA looks so god damn ugly, and two, I've always thought that having an account/tag promoting the site with the suffix or whatever it's called kinda diminishes that small sense of individuality that we gamers have by our tags. I don't know, that's just me. Nothing against you, or your decision to change it!!

I have been wanting to change my gamertag for forever, I hated the 107 at the end. Figured this was the best reason to change it.

My android's alarm is such a troll...every 2-3 seconds it spins around so when you're trying to hit the snooze (or dismiss) option, you keep hitting something else entirely so you're sitting there trying to catch the damn thing ;>_> it's kind of ingenious too...even more so than "smiling" at an alarm clock like I've seen some people post about.

Basically, an antagonistic alarm clock that requires you to actively try to turn it off...maybe even a mobile (as in it moves/walks around on its own) type of clock that you have to chase down to shut up but it otherwise stays within distance so the noise can still annoy you.

XBA is pretty ugly for a tag...figured they would have went with XA for representers.

Also, haven't changed my GT at all this year so far...pretty proud of myself for not wasting money on that :biglaugh

Edited by Gackt

Yeah I agree. It's like when people put in the url for that "other" achievement-oriented site as their motto. Personally, I believe that your bio should be about you and who you are as a gamer. I just don't see the point in advertising a site unless you were paid to do so. But I'm not knocking those that do want to promote their respective communities through their tag or motto, as anyone can do what they want with their profiles.

My friend brought this up to me so I had to look into it. I didn't realize there was so much sinister shit going on back in Super Mario Bros. So by the description here of the game, am I to assume that each time I break a set of bricks that I'm killing the people of the Mushroom Kingdom? Hmm...

http://i.imgur.com/aLr9q1b.png

Yeah I agree. It's like when people put in the url for that "other" achievement-oriented site as their motto. Personally, I believe that your bio should be about you and who you are as a gamer. I just don't see the point in advertising a site unless you were paid to do so. But I'm not knocking those that do want to promote their respective communities through their tag or motto, as anyone can do what they want with their profiles.

I don't think we even have Bio's anymore on the Xbox One.

My friend brought this up to me so I had to look into it. I didn't realize there was so much sinister shit going on back in Super Mario Bros. So by the description here of the game, am I to assume that each time I break a set of bricks that I'm killing the people of the Mushroom Kingdom? Hmm...

Yep. Mario is a murderous son of a bitch.

Edited by Gackt

XBA is pretty ugly for a tag...figured they would have went with XA for representers.

Also, haven't changed my GT at all this year so far...pretty proud of myself for not wasting money on that :biglaugh

Right? XBA reminds of of XBLA, lol.

Hopefully you can go an entire year without changing it :D

I take it someone hasn't heard of Game Thoery...