You've been disconnected from xbox live.

Rashaka1

Okay... I want to know who the idiot at Koei was that decided to use something from online in single player story/conquest mode. I have had internet issues twice while playing this game because they are doing upgrades in my area and when the internet goes down and I lose xbox live connection DW7 tells me that my gamer profile has changed and takes me back to title screen no matter what I'm doing... That's pretty lame.

I could understand if I was playing online, obviously, but I'm playing single player and while the internet is out, I can start my game back up and play in single player just fine so obviously it didn't "require" the internet access in order to keep playing.

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Wow, just happened to me while doing Zhuge Liang's portion of Yi Ling in the Shu campaign. I was doing the mission perfectly and managed to get 1050 kills too. Suffice to say, I'm pretty pissed myself now.

That has got to be the dumbest thing I've seen in this game. I was playing offline so disconnecting from Xbox Live shouldn't affect a damn thing. What ridiculousness is this??!

• 2 years later...